Springs

controller77

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
What's a reasonable price to have the Eibachs installed? I have no idea how to do it, so I have to pay.

Here in So. Cal. it runs $200-$250, plus the cost of a full wheel alignment.

I dont even know where to get one? Where are some places to find one?

Are all spring compressors the same?

you can do it without spring compressors i did mine last week, and did you already order the eibachs? if not then i would go with sprint or intrax, dont pay the extra money for eibachs when they are not as good.

you can unbolt the top of the springs mount, raise the car to take the spring out, then put a new spring in and use the cars weight to compress the springs. Its much faster that way.

So you bolt it back up after the cars lowered? I don't understand, but most people say it is dangerous somehow.

those spring compressors are more dangerous in my opinion, i have seen ppl use those wrong and had them come flying off

I got a quote for $520 installed. This includes the springs ($240), an alignment, and installation. A fair deal in my opinion... I am just waiting for the bank account to grow a little more so I can pick up the LS sport shocks at the same time ($80-$90 a piece).

So is there anyone around NJ that has some experience putting these things on that might be willing to lend me a hand?

Nick

You put these things on before? If so, I could really use some help. I really don't want to pay a ton of money if I can do it. PM me if you can help out and we can set something up.

He put them in mine with the use of a friend's shop (lift, air tools, spring compressor).

You'll need caster/camber bolts that you can get from RockAuto.com, as well. We put them in mine and aligned it spot on.

if your in fort dix im sure lincoln motorsport can help you. its down the other end of 295 S from you.

yeah but im sure they've done this before and will do it right....the first time....the only time

i can understand not wanting to take hit in the wallet though. upgrades arent cheap as it is

you can unbolt the top of the springs mount, raise the car to take the spring out, then put a new spring in and use the cars weight to compress the springs. Its much faster that way.

Are you saying that you didnt even take out the shock? Did you take the entire shock tower top plate off?, and finally, did this work on the front and rear?:feedback

Lincoln Motorsports is in Jersey?
I guess I'll shoot them an e-mail on this subject, clearance is going to be a major issue and I'm coming from North Jersey but screw it, I really want my ride lowered haha

what u guys think of the Sprint Springs they do the 1.75 drop all around.
how do they compare to the Eibachs?

Members online

Back