Sports?

CpeVillStr90

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well,I pretty damn bored tonight...How many of you guys,or gals,played sports in high school or college?Im very interested to hear.How did your school or team do?Years?Records?

Myself,Im a senior in high school and I have played football since I was six.I made the varsity team my freshman year as a offensive tackle and defensive tackle.I also started my freshman year.Our school has always been a pretty big football school and in 54 years we have had just one loosing season.The '55 season our school went 3-4.This past season we were 8-2 and made it to the Section IV,class C playoffs.But were eliminated due to pur second loss.Over all a good season to graduate on.My school has racked up 6 stae championships and countless times been named Section IV champs.Not bad for a class D school that was switched to class C this year.

I also wrestle.I started wrestling my sophmore year and I have been successful since.Last year I went to states and made it to the finals but lost to the previous year state champ.I wrestle 215 by the way.Watching the weight for 3 months isn't fun.But wrestling is.This year my goal is to go to states again this year and take 1st place.This season so far after one dual meet and this past weekend's tournament my record is 9-1.My school's wrestling program usually sends about 6 or 7 wrestlers to states per season.Like football,were good in wrestling too.

Thats it for me.What about the rest of you?Lets here it!

Yea it counts.I golf with my buddies once in awhile.A friend of mine works at the local golf course so we golf for free.It's a good time.

I wrestled my senior year in High school, Damn that was so long ago!!!!!

88Linc,only 5 post.You must be new.Welcome abroad!You'll have fun here,and you may even find it addicting.Enjoy your stay!:W to :V

I went against guys that were bigger and stronger that i was, record wasn't that good but i liked it, even went to the state tournament my senior year, but craped out in the first round!!!!!

state champ wrestling 3 years in a row baby!!!! But since playing football and wrestling in highschool, I found Rugby in college and never looked back. Once you play Rugby, you realize what puss*** any other athlete is. Plus there's a huge party with free beer and hot chicks after every game with both teams, coached, and the refs. Can't beat that.

Glad to hear you had a successful wrestling career Mallen.Though I will dissagree on the pussy part.Rugby is very tough,its pretty much football without pads,granted.But that doesn't make anyother athlete a pussy.I don't consider myself a pussy because rugby isn't offered where I go to school.But I do consider those who are big people,yet won't get on a mat or grid iron for as long as there in school to be pussies.Im also not a fan of f@g-ball,or European soccer if you will.And don't think we don't have our parties bud.Haha.The coaches and other teams don't attend but everything else you,we got.And wrestling season is the best time of year for parties.When you got a tournaments 3-4 hours away and there 2 days long.Yea well the hotels are right in town that we stay in and 9 times out of 10 your going to meet a very sexy female and somethings going to go down with that.;)

playd football since i was 13, went on to high school where i started varsity 4 years as OT and DT, then got a scholarship to a MIAA school, didnt like the atmosphere, it was too "im the best" not "this teams the best", if you know what i mean. then i went on to play semi pro for st.charles and now im retired. LMAO, retired thats good, now im lazy. biggest regret in life was not furthering my football career.

Well, It was a while ago.

I played Football and ran track.

We never lost for JV football. and Varsity football we lost on 2 games in 2 years. My Junior year the lost was a the State Championship game, Damn

That year our High School finished 2nd at State in Football, Basketball, and Track. Well it was a good run.

In track we won our first meet ever my Freshman year, by my Junior and Senior year we came in 2nd at State both years.

I still hold the Record for the 200 meters at my HS. 22.2 seconds. My daughter set her HS school record in the 200 meters her Freshman year. I'm ver proud of that little girl.

I have played football since i was 9. Freshmen year in high school I played starting safety and wide reciever. JV I played wide receiver and D end. I also played basketball for a few years but gave that up real quick. I gave up on football because my school is all politics. Our varsity record was 10-2 or something like that. We went undefeated all year and then lost a playoff game.

Wow,lots of responses.And what sounds like many great team performances!Tomorrow we got the Lansing Dual,then Thursday is the BGA Dual.Then this weekend we head up to Albany for the Northeast Dual Invitaionals.Wish us luck!

Keep the replys coming!Its very interesting hearing about your sport careers.We have a lot of football players and wrestlers in here...Good deal!Very good deal!

CpeVillStr90 said:
Wow,lots of responses.And what sounds like many great team performances!Tomorrow we got the Lansing Dual,then Thursday is the BGA Dual.Then this weekend we head up to Albany for the Northeast Dual Invitaionals.Wish us luck!

Keep the replys coming!Its very interesting hearing about your sport careers.We have a lot of football players and wrestlers in here...Good deal!Very good deal!

Good luck at those Dual meets, I liked Invitational tournaments one i was at had 32 teams, that was wild!!!!!

Yea thats definatly a huge tournament.We were up at the Webster Invitational in Rochester this past weekend.24 teams up there.

I've been a swimmer for almost all my life. My high school team won state every year, 17 years running now. I now swim for Texas, and we're looking for a national championship this year.

Members online

Back