Speakers?

saloking

LVC Member
Reaction score
Was wondering what is the exact wattage on the stock 9 speaker alpine system rms to each speaker? The stock speakers say 45w but I dont know if thats rms or not also wondering if the factory nav setup is able to just plug and play into the 6disc alpinf harness. Let me and thanks for input. Anything you can tell me would be awesome

Was wondering what is the exact wattage on the stock 9 speaker alpine system rms to each speaker? The stock speakers say 45w but I dont know if thats rms or not also wondering if the factory nav setup is able to just plug and play into the 6disc alpinf harness. Let me and thanks for input. Anything you can tell me would be awesome

I haven't heard of a stock nine speaker system on the LS. I have only heard of eight, ten, or twelve speaker systems.

8: door speakers only, no subs and no center channel.
10: door speakers and subs.
12: door speakers, subs, and center channel speakers.

Usually, speakers are marked with the peak power rating, because that seems more impressive. I'm not sure if that is the case for the factory ones.

The factory nav absolutely is not plug and play with the non-nav harness.

For a minimum install you need:
Wiring harnesses (several of them)
Nav head unit
Nav DVD trunk unit
Factory four channel amplifier (the nav head has no built in amplifier)
GPS antenna

For a complete install, you also need to add:
rear view mirror with microphone.
new steering wheel buttons.
sub-woofers and amplifier.
Replace all speakers (the THX nav speakers in the doors are different than what you have.)

Well :q:q:q:q I guess im not gunna switch it out I got the ten speaker system and factory am I just wanted a factory touch screen but that will be cheaper to just buy a new model double din. instead of factory but hey thanks for the help.

Yep, that's what most have decided to do too. Plus better resolution and more features with aftermarket units.

Members online

Back