Spark Pluga???

NickT88LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
What spark plugs and part number are you guys using for the 8 cyl.??? Mine is a 2002. I tried search and cant find anything.

ROck Auto list Motorcraft SP468 (AGSP32FSMF4), are these correct?? Is anyone using colder plugs???

When I had my valve cover gaskets replaced, I picked up some Bosch Platinum (4 electrode) plugs from Pep Boys. Had the dealership replace them when they did teh gasket. Tech tried to tell me some line about "Ford motors don't really like Bosch plugs".

Whatever..that was 20k miles ago. Running fine. Cant recall the actual part number.

i'm using denso's but can't remember the part number, sorry. have had no problems with them at all

I'm using NGK Iridium's. I just changed the plugs and VCG's and it runs better than it ever has.

That is the correct ford/motorcraft part number....the "F4" on the end means a package of 4, "F6" is a pkg of 6 etc..

Max

I also use Denso plugs. I put them in about 3 months ago, along with all my coils after Ford couldn't find exactly which coil was bad. They charged me $450 for that. I got a great deal on the parts and changed them out myself, and my LS has never run better. Not a single miss in 3 months.

Members online

No members online now.
Back