Spark plug wire routing

crazyman

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Can anyone give me a spark plug wiring diagram for a 1990 3.8? I had to do a tune up, valve cover gaskets and a water pump, so I tore everything off and figured that since I have alldata, putting the wires back would be no problem and there was no need to pay attention to where they were. Well, alldata's diagram is wrong, so I'm pretty much f***ed unless I can find another car to look at, or someone here can help.

OK, new question. Everything I can find on the 90 continental says that its has what they're calling a "3.8, vin 4" engine. My car seems to have a 3.8 that is the same as the Thunderbirds and Cougars. The only difference I have found so far is that the vin 4 motor has a different distributer, and if I read right, the vin 4 engine was a Mustange engine. So my question, does my car have the correct motor in it, whats the difference, or an I completely on the wrong track?I'm going to do a little research later but I thought I would see if anyone here knew.I just bought the car not too long ago, so I know nothing of its history.

I need the same thing. I need a diagram telling me which spark plug wires go where in my 94 continental.

Members online

No members online now.
Back