spacers

stallone 81

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys just a few pics of my 20mm spacers i picked up from a member on here sorry for the crapy iphone pics

f611805e.jpg

c8212025.jpg

c6164643.jpg

Nice. Love the aggressive look of the spacers.

Looks really good like that. OK, now the stupid question! Back-in-the day, when we used to use spacers and/or wheels that spaced our tires out, there was an issue with wheel bearings needing replaced more often. A couple different mechanics told us it was because spacing the wheel/tire out changed the center of load on the bearing. Is this not an issue on newer cars or something? I know, sounds like a stupid question.

Nice! So no 25mm spacers then?

i see them now (computer)

couldnt see them on the ipod lol. looks good

Looks really good like that. OK, now the stupid question! Back-in-the day, when we used to use spacers and/or wheels that spaced our tires out, there was an issue with wheel bearings needing replaced more often. A couple different mechanics told us it was because spacing the wheel/tire out changed the center of load on the bearing. Is this not an issue on newer cars or something? I know, sounds like a stupid question.

True. The bearings will be under more stress. Lowering springs also add extra stress to the lower ball joints.

looks good Vin...

what happened to the wheel set up that would cost more than the car? lol

+1 front or back pic

Did you change the turn signal bulb between pics or just angle?

are they rotiforms

there were an option but i emailed them and talked price and i felt i really didnt like the wheels enough to pay the price. the wheels im going for i think look good on anycar and these wheels are completly custom *wink*wink*

yeah i had emailed them too about wheels, and I would still like a set but there is no way I am buying their 3 piece wheels, I think I looked at a set and they told me about 2k, or so. But they look sweet

i'm not going to lie, thats about the perfect offset for this car!

Members online

Back