Southeast Census

daves2000ls said:
ok, as long as youre below the Mason-Dixon, i was just going with the states that actually seceded as those being in the south, note i didnt mention West Virginia either, damn traitors

Alot of people will argue this but it is in a few Missouri history books, but we did secede. The Union never recognized it but our state leaders of the time were ran out of Jefferson City and signed the succession documents near Springfield Missouri. But we were a highly controversial confederate state since a wave of German immigrants in St Louis opposed the succession and many people in Kansas City (Liberty home of Jesse James) and southern Missouri, approved the succession.

Warner Robins, GA here. I am new to the forum, is there anyone around me that can flash my PCM?

TheRebel said:
Alot of people will argue this but it is in a few Missouri history books, but we did secede. The Union never recognized it but our state leaders of the time were ran out of Jefferson City and signed the succession documents near Springfield Missouri. But we were a highly controversial confederate state since a wave of German immigrants in St Louis opposed the succession and many people in Kansas City (Liberty home of Jesse James) and southern Missouri, approved the succession.

i did not know that, missouri seceded, wow, i now have a little more respect for you guys;)

we arkansans ought to have a meeting somewhere, not conway, i want to drive:)

daves2000ls said:
we arkansans ought to have a meeting somewhere, not conway, i want to drive:)

I am up for that, but not in Harrison, I want to drive also. Maybe somewhere on Scenic 7

Sounds like fun.... what's there? I am still new to AR. Never been south of Clarksville. I am headed down to Hot Springs on the 22nd of April for a Poker Tournament. I would consider a stop off at Petit Jean on the return trip that Sunday. Let me know what you guys think.

daves2000ls said:
knoxville, tn arent you supposed to be in arlen, tx?

You must be thinkin of someone else. I've been to TX a couple of times, but only on business.

Boomhower said:
You must be thinkin of someone else. I've been to TX a couple of times, but only on business.

Boomhower <--- King of the Hill .... Arlen, TX

LOL I got it, did you?

n8bachelor said:
Boomhower <--- King of the Hill .... Arlen, TX

LOL I got it, did you?

LOL!!! Got it now. I didn't put the two together. And that's actually where the nick name came from. I had an x boss that started it. Said he could never understand a da*n thing I said.

Lexington, Ky here. Lexington doesnt have too many LSs here. I get complimented about once a week and some people ask what kind of car it is.

petit jean is a state park with a lake, the automotive history museum and once or twice a year there is an auto swap held there, 23 april sounds good to me, what time? mid afternoonish?

Madison, Mississippi here. Tons of LS's in the area, but I've never seen anybody else on the forum from MS.

(All of the LS's here have old ladies driving them). It is really pretty sad.

daves2000ls said:
are we doing the get together on the 23rd?
Is the State Park close to Petit Jean AR? Trying to find it on Map Quest. Pretty sure we can make it for early afternoon. What is the consensus?

Members online

No members online now.
Back