Southeast Census

daves2000ls

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I see the thread for a SoCal census and i wonder how many are in the South

Florida, Georgia, Both Carolinas, Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

got one for Arkansas

i don't drive an LS but there are alot of damn LS's here in southeastern NC......alot.

Crap,I didn't check the forum.
VIII owner...not LS.

disregard that previous post.

daves2000ls said:
what do you do up there in bentonville

My job title is CAD Designer but I do much more than AutoCAD work. I work at CEI Engineering Associates in the Commercial 3 department. This department mainly does work for Target stores all across the country. We will pick up the occasional shopping mall or Best Buy as well.

I have only been in Bentonville for about a year now. After receiving my Civil Engineering degree from the University of Missouri-Rolla I bought an LS and moved to B'ville.

What is the deal with all the dry counties in AR anyways? How is life there in Conway?

ohh, the deal with the dry counties, i think its so by the time you get back from the liquor store youre already drunk. as for life in conway, id rather be in bentonville, fayetteville adjacent, and booze is cheaper in MO anyways, is it true that you can buy on sunday in MO?

Hells yeah you can buy booze on sunday in MO 7am-midnight. It was quite a shock coming down here to AR and none of the gas stations or wal-marts having liquor. But you can still get it at the bars or "restraunts" with a 30% county liquor tax. Talk about a rip-off!! This is the wettest dry county I have ever seen.

I'm about 15 minutes from the MO line and about 20 min from Fayetteville. It's a nice place to be.

You forgot to mention Missouri in the South. Atleast southern Missouri, I'm still below the Mason-Dixon line in Bloomfield, MO.

yea u forgot kentucky all together.

but i think there is only one other person on here that is in ky.

im in the southern part of ky next to the tn border ... like an hour and a half north of knoxville

TheRebel said:
You forgot to mention Missouri in the South. Atleast southern Missouri, I'm still below the Mason-Dixon line in Bloomfield, MO.
ok, as long as youre below the Mason-Dixon, i was just going with the states that actually seceded as those being in the south, note i didnt mention West Virginia either, damn traitors

daves2000ls said:
I see the thread for a SoCal census and i wonder how many are in the South

Florida, Georgia, Both Carolinas, Virginia, Tennessee, Arkansas, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama

got one for Arkansas
One more for Arkansas, moved here 11 years ago and I still can't figure out dry countys.

Members online

No members online now.
Back