sound clips

jthorn75

LVC Member
Reaction score
ive been thinking about buying the magna flow cat back exhuast and im just curious to what kinda sound i might get out of the car..if its gonna be loud or somewhat quiet still or if its gonna have the good V8 sound to it...lol spending 650 bucks on something ur not 2 sure on what ur gonna get doesnt sound like 2 good of an idea

well i want something with a clean deep sound to it that really isnt all that loud...what do does every reccomend?

jthorn75 said:
well i want something with a clean deep sound to it that really isnt all that loud...what do does every reccomend?

Magnaflow is probably the happy medium. Flowmaster 40s probably are the loudest and deepest. Borla i have heard is a bit quieter with a really nice deep tone.

is there a way to quiet down the flowmaster because to the sounds of it flowmaster has tha closest to tha sound of a mustang V8 but it seems that it might just be to loud so im wondering if anyone has any ideas for this?

I don't think the flowmaster are quite 'wake your neighbours up' loud.

I was thinking of these for 'track days'....

http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/QTEC/

QTEC25CP.jpg

qtecanimation.gif

well - no restriction from mufflers, exhuast pipes, bends, .....

What I meant was, how would this help the sound of the car?
I've heard open headers before and they sounded terrible.
I realize you would get more hp but what would it do for torque?

MikeB said:
What I meant was, how would this help the sound of the car?
I've heard open headers before and they sounded terrible.
I realize you would get more hp but what would it do for torque?
from the headers is demonicly loud. That little toy gave me a wicked grin on my face.

Members online

Back