Sorry LS

ssmith1092

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys, been kind of away for the LS scene, because i just got a bike, been saving all my money for it and now i finally have it. Now hopefully i can save on some gas money, and do some serious work to my LS.

Anyway its a 2005 Honda CBR 600RR. and i love it, has tons of power.

000_0030-1.gif

Im a big fan of CBR's out of all the rice-rocket style bikes. I like streetfighters the most tho :D

I'm going to get bashed here but I like the Buell Firebolt XB9R.. Or XB12R.. Just depends on the day and how much power is needed.. :D

Friend had one and they are crazy fast! Now he's on to the Buell 1125R.. No competition there..

I'm going to get bashed here but I like the Buell Firebolt X9.. Or X11.. Just depends on the day and how much power is needed.. :D

Friend had one and they are crazy fast! Now he's on to the Buell 1125R.. No competition there..

I had an XB12R for about a month, way too much bike for me. Was black with the gold wheels. WHEELS NOT RIMS!

Pet peeve sorry.

Nice.. I just got my motorcycle license not to long ago. Maybe next year on a bike..

My mom just got a 2009 Harley 883 Low.. Has like 50 miles on it now.. Wonder when I will get a try.. :D

Very nice! My mom ruined hers.. Saddle bags and windshield.. That crap will come off before I ride it for sure!

Hers was a really nice deep blue with black pipes..

Members online

No members online now.
Back