Sorry Caddy, you're all wet!

CTX-SLPR

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Now that was a good commercial! Sad thing is that I've seen people do that before generally with Ford's though (simply because they are more common anyway) and not all the way under the water. Hopefully Caddy gets something good in return on that one.

haha, i just saw that. it was funny. it drew my attention because i saw an f150 with a linc star, im like...OH! ITS THE LT!

Say what, cheap shots at cadillac, boy they got brass ones. But GM is down at the moment perfect time to get a few kicks in, LOL.

that commercial was ok. I thought it was kinda a low blow. The escalade generates 345hp so i think not on the reality factor. I hope they didn't ruin an escalade in the taping of that commercial!!

but I think that the LT has a much higher towing capacity than the Escalade, doesn't it?? I know the LT's is 8900, which was almost twice the H2. I test drove the LT. It's nice, but overpriced for what you get. It's basically a King Ranch with a waterfall grill and a little extra horsepower. But atleast it's more usable than the Blackwood.

Only the AWD escalade has 345 hp, the rwd has an embarrassing 265 according to consumer reports. I don't think that is commom knowledge in the Escalade vs. Navigator arguement.

Pepsi2185 said:
Say what, cheap shots at cadillac, boy they got brass ones. But GM is down at the moment perfect time to get a few kicks in, LOL.

Ford isn't publicizing it, but they aren't too far behind GM at the moment. They're hoping the new products like the Mark LT, redesigned Explorer, Fusion, etc. will pull them back out. It worked in 86 with the taurus, and in 1949 with the 49 Ford. But i think Ford may have pushed themselves into a lake without taking swim lessons. We'll have to see if they can do it a third time. But yessah, GM is very down right now. If they retooled their interiors, they migt have something. But since the start of the 90's, ford has been doing better overall.

Members online

No members online now.
Back