Sooooo what's the dillie yo!

MrEvil

LVC Member
Reaction score
I just buried a friend on Friday, Officer Issac Anthony Espinosa of The San Francisco Police Department he was killed in the line of duty! Saturday shot three times in the back with a AK47 by a 21 year old man while Patroling in Plain Clothes in the Bayview Hunters point area. now I have been Filming Cops for 15 years and this this my first lost of a dear friend, so I have been out of the loop for a while enought with the sad stuff what's new?

My condolences, from me and the entire LvC staff.

Welcome to the site though. Your welcome to put your link in sig here. :)

:W Sorry about the loss. Hope you like the site look around and chat with everyone. Bring a few friends along. :)

Hey Stanley, sorry to hear about your bud.
Glad to see you stopped back in.

We'll talk cars and mods when you feel like it. I know how it feels, I lost a pretty close bud once, car accident though.

Stanley, I am never very good with words when it comes to expressing my heart-felt feelings towards a friend who is suffering a loss. The very least I can do is offer my condolences, and write "I am sorry for your pain".

The very most I can do is be a friend for you. You have my number. You have my email. You have my companionship. I offer them all to you, if you need them. Call me, write to me, whatever you would like to do. Even if you just want some company. Let me know.

Workoutman is heading up this weekend to let me JMOD his Mark VIII. The invitation is always there for you. if you feel like just "getting away", please head up. Bring the wife, and your darling daughter. or come alone. Open door, my friend.

If you decide to take a drive, call me. I will remind you how to get here. Bring the Caddy, the Mark, or even the van...(sorry, had to try to make ya smile).

Let me know. Also, glad to have you here. Your presence is always a sure-fire way to cheer anyone up.

God Bless.
Craig
:(

Thanks every one

Every day I wake Up I hold my daughter close to me... after seeing Issac laying in his casket in full uniform a 29 year old kid who was full of life and dreams, I realize how delicate life is. Just last May we were riding around in a unmarked unit Video taping him serving warrants and telling us every persons name in the bayview and trying to make a difference now that voice has been silenced! Anyway I really want to get my car Jmodded as soon as I have the time. however a meet is in order and very soon! :Beer

Again, my condolences Stanley. I would say something more eloquent, but I dont think there really are words that would truly convey how much I identify with what your going through.

:W to the LVC Stanley......my deepest condolences to both you, and your friends families.

I hope you like your stay. Sit back, relax, and grab a :Beer (or two....if ya likes!). I guess I do not need to have you let your friends know.....you already have.....lol. Glad to see ya! Post away and have fun.....that is what it is all about....F U N, and cars (isn't it....at least that is what it USED to be like....and is once again.....HERE!) Good luck, and have F U N ! ! ! !

:steering

Members online

No members online now.
Back