Soon to be 04 LSV8 owner

Sooks

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Glad i found this forum. It's great to hang out with a bunch of nuts who are crazy about their Lincoln's. I am sooo close to buying a 2004 LSV8 and have been snooping around to find out about mods i can do.

So far i really like the LSE body kit just dont know if it would fit on an 04. anybody know? I love all the other appears mods i've seen.

One of my first mods is to get an exhaust system. I am leaning towards magnaflow with SS mufflers (if that is possible). ANy recommendations or warnings?

I live in Orange county California and look forward to hooking up with anybody in the area for a cruise.. :steering:

Peace

Sooks

:Welcome: to :smilies-3 pull up a chair lite a cigar and enjoy. Try an e-mail to magnaflow they will be able to give you the information you need thats what i did. :give :Beer :biggrin: :L

Sooks,

You won't be sorry with your LS purchase. The 2002 LSE body kit will fit any 2000-2002 LS. However, I don't know for sure if it will fit a 2003-2004 LS. Lincoln changed the front and rear fascia slightly from the 2002. If the mounting points are the same then the body kit will fit any year LS. Also, you might want to consider the 2004 and 2005 LSE kit as well.

Thanks..

GrayGhost1 said:
Sooks,

You won't be sorry with your LS purchase. The 2002 LSE body kit will fit any 2000-2002 LS. However, I don't know for sure if it will fit a 2003-2004 LS. Lincoln changed the front and rear fascia slightly from the 2002. If the mounting points are the same then the body kit will fit any year LS. Also, you might want to consider the 2004 and 2005 LSE kit as well.

Hey GrayGhost,

You got a sweet ride - very inspiring!

Do you know any where i can find out more about the 04-05 LSE kit?

Thanks

Sooks said:
Hey GrayGhost,

You got a sweet ride - very inspiring!

Do you know any where i can find out more about the 04-05 LSE kit?

Thanks

About the only place that will have the 04-05 LSE body kit is the dealer. You can get the 2002 LSE Body Kit from www.lincolndde.com/gallery. That's were I got mine from. I know the company that makes the 2002 LSE Body kit but don't know if they make it for the 04-05 LS. Shoot Jeremy an email and see what he can come up with.

Ken

Members online

No members online now.
Back