Soo

NJ95MARK8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Aight since i sold my mark 8 i got the mark8 blues. Im looking and looking for a mark8 to buy and was hoping stra's was still going to be for sale when i got money. Im looking all over high and low for mark's but nothing too impressive has shown up. All my friends are still driving mark 8 or 7's and im sad i cant go out and play with my mark. i know somtime soon i will have another mark of my own agian. but untill then i am on the search. i want to thANK all the members of lvc in helping out in rough times. You all are great.

Theres one over in westmont...black/black...idk anything about it. but im told its for sale, ill try to get some more info on it. GET A NEW ONE DAMNIT! (go for the gunmetal grey 98)

I tried to get you not to sell your Mark VIII, Oh well things happen you will get another one, just keep looking.

Who is outta work.....I know I am and I still have my Mark VIII....albeit it is not running persay (it runs, but makes a HORRIBLE noise when running). Hell, I still have the system that I put in it as well.....hope it is still there and no one stole it. That sux though...no job and had to get rid of the car. :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back