Songs you love to drive to

SOCOLDLS00

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I saw a thread like this over on camaro5 and thought it would be fun to start one here so what r some songs you like to listen to when you're crusin in the LS?

[video=youtube;w5zqbXGvNrY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5zqbXGvNrY[/video]

Phil Collins or Genesis. Really, anything but rap. Rap is a way for people who can't sing to make money in the music business. The only thing worse than rap is that country rap, otherwise known as Crap.

set fire to the rain raggae mix
own it (fast and furious)
all what Pitbull can make :)

Phil Collins or Genesis. Really, anything but rap. Rap is a way for people who can't sing to make money in the music business. The only thing worse than rap is that country rap, otherwise known as Crap.

To each his own man personally I love rap but hate metal & country is a close second along with pop & my top 3 r
1. Bun b- ridin slow
2. Big k.r.i.t- money on the floor
3. Big k.r.i.t- moon & stars

To each his own man personally I love rap but hate metal & country is a close second along with pop & my top 3 r
1. Bun b- ridin slow
2. Big k.r.i.t- money on the floor
3. Big k.r.i.t- moon & stars

True. If we all liked the same music one musician would have all the money.

It would just be nice though, if rap fans wouldn't assume that everyone wants to hear their garbage at streetlights. I mean, I listen to my music loud but turn it down for street lights because I know that my musical tastes may not be the same as the car next to me. Sometimes it makes me want to set up a super loud stereo, then blast Barry Manilow at street lights when someone cranks up their rap with the heavy base. It would be all BOOM BOOM OH MANDY, BOOM BOOM YOU CAME BOOM AND YOU BOOM GAVE WITHOUT BOOM TAKING BOOM since the higher pitched tune of Manilow would ride over the heavy base. Either that, or blast some German polka at them because then their baseline would fit right into the oom pah pah.

True. If we all liked the same music one musician would have all the money.

It would just be nice though, if rap fans wouldn't assume that everyone wants to hear their garbage at streetlights. I mean, I listen to my music loud but turn it down for street lights. Sometimes it makes me want to set up a super loud stereo, then blast Barry Manilow at street lights when someone cranks up their rap with the heavy base. It would be all BOOM, BOOM, OH MANDY, BOOM, BOOM, since the higher pitched tune of Manilow would ride over the heavy base. Either that, or blast some German polka at them because then their baseline would fit right into the oom pah pah.

I agree. There's one guy I always seem to end up next to at lights, playing Eminem at full volume. I live in a small town, so I see a lot of the same people. I make sure to get Bassnectar ready for that guy. He gets rather upset that he can't hear his garbage over my garbage. Whatever it takes to drown out that no-talent ass clown.

Normally, I do turn whatever music I have playing down while at a stoplight.

[video=youtube;1a9tzTlwyKk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a9tzTlwyKk[/video]

Im old......

Everyone looks at me crosseyed when i pull up next to them Blaring slayer or Notorious B.I.G in my Mark VIII haha

LOL marks look way better than any LS if your implying an LS is a better looking car, which it isnt.

i didnt come here to troll, i LOVE the ls and it would be my 4th choice if i could choose ANY lincoln ever created, they are great cars, i was just correcting someone who sounded misinformed and said a LS looked better LOL to each their own though

Members online

Back