somebody reviewed addco bars......

Wanted to buy the rear...keep hearing mixed feelings/results....some say car to stiff after....others love it....

I want to buy them... but don't have the money right now....

I just want my car to over steer...

That article makes me want to get the 11/4" bars now, I mean its a sport coupe after all is it not?

Last edited:
Ive got the rear, I like it, but this car is in desperate need of subframe connectors.

Ive got the rear, I like it, but this car is in desperate need of subframe connectors.

the rear on my car with the bar and koni shocks is SOLID, i got konis in the front too, but its like theres no sway bar in the front lolol........i got the front connectors i just havent put them on.

yeah Ive got the cobra shocks on the back of mine, its pretty firm, The car handles alot more stiff then stock. Let me know how those front connectors work for you, I know someone here has them and likes them.

I can't wait to do my full subframe connector install... I'll post up results... but I'm not doing it until it gets a little warmer out lol.

addco

I got both front and back, 1 3/8" the biggest ones they got. Anf i couldn't imagine my car without them. I love my ride. Rides harder but i can flip a ***** real quick and its great. The front one was crazy hard to put in. Had to cut parts of the wheel well area. point is, you gotta get it.

Snow is that cold, white stuff that falls to the ground, right?

Yep... and sometimes there is this stuff called ice too... you know ice, frozen water, it covers everything in a clear slippery layer... they also put it in beverages in little cubes to keep them cold... is any of this registering?

Members online

No members online now.
Back