Somebody Please...Jag Rims

babbster

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
these wheels are arguably the best looking rims for an LS. Somebody please make this guy an offer and pick them up. If I wasnt getting rid of the LS next week I would find a way to pick these up. If you have been around for a while on the forums you have seen these if not, do a search for Jag rims and see how nice they are.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/pts/959384375.html

Gotta ask HyeLifeLs or 02LSV8Sport. They have wet dreams over the fitting of Jag wheels.

ah not sure...im sure some of the guys who have run jag rims or considered them may have some insight on that.

Those ones won't fit. You need 4 front wheels I think. The rears don't have the proper offset for an LS.

those are replicas. for one jaguar is not gonna put crappy ass falkens on those wheels. for two they are on ebay for 795.00. I have a set OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yeah 4 fronts

Yeah, I don't remember the official Jag wheels having the bolts around the perimeter.

they do but these are replicas, they have been on ebay as well listed as fitting lincoln ls. prob a member here and didnt do their homework ......they are about 1400 a piece if they are OEM dont buy

IMO, I really don't see anything wrong with buying the replicas as long as they fit properly, if its the look you going for then get 'em. (Unless the quality is horribly bad) They dont make OEM wheels forever so eventually years down the line if you want a NEW "OEM" wheel, you'll probably be buying a replica.

Members online

No members online now.
Back