Some stuff FOR SALE!!!!!!!

itsnotmydaddys

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I have

1. Stock grill
2. Rear surround
3. Back subwoofer tray
4. 1 12" Kicker L5 (with kicker enclosure)
1 Kicker Kx 400.1 (have had set up for about 2 months and dont listen to it, bought from a buddy who had it for another 2 months, and he didnt use it due to having no liscense)

Make me an offer I need money bad. Will wait till Friday before I post on ebay.

Will post pics later on today.

name a price, i think there might be a broken tab on it but it looks and holds on fine. Im just trying to get rid of this stuff. i got alot of bills coming this month so any moneys good money. What would u be willing to spend

Anything wrong with the rear surround? Mine has a broke mounting tab underneath the emblem. If its good I will take it off your hands.

how much you want for the bang. i'll take the sub and amp off your hands. let me see how your box is i'll probly buy all of it.

the box looks like this but of course its a 12" not a 10"
http://cgi.ebay.com/KICKER-VS10L5-S...ryZ32823QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
the rear surround is in good shape. the only thing i see is a chrome tab broken and the one behind the emblem, but it was like this when i took it off. so itll stay on there good. also the one i have on there now was missing the same thing and all i did was put some exopy back there. and it looks flawless.

Just make some reasonable offers on the stuff and we'll work from there. I got the system for 400, and ill include all the wires and bass knob. the remote wire might be a bitch to take out.

I'm also thinking of getting rid of the angel eyes (need money bad, can u tell), the only thing is I would need to swape lights with someone. So if anyone wants to make an offer on those. Feel free to AIM me. Check my photo garage for pics of the lights.

OK......I have a Mclaren grill too. The one on my car. its in good condition. Check my garage for pics. Basically look at the garage and tell me what you like and ill see what i can do.

Im thinking of selling the ls and getting a v6 due to poor gas mileage. So im trying to get it back to stock. Also rims are for sale. One is bent but can be fixed.

I made them. Bought the angel eyes off ebay (CCFL) and installed em in an hour. What price are you thinking? They also have the clear lenses and BLACK eyebrows (which u can take right off)

i am definitly interested in the angel eyes. i sent you a PM. lets work something out.

NOOOOOOOOOOO WAYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Your going to let a little bent rim riun a beautiful set up? I told you I would lend you my spare until you oculd get your rim fixed. Call the Wheel and Tire store on St. Cahrles Rock Road. I saw a commercial about them repairing rims. I understand the $ situation, but dude don't give up, tomorrows another day.

Your Home boy.

might keep the rims, but wheel and hubcap can fix for 150 but a new rim is 175 not bad i know. 2 other rims have some curb damage (NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER LET ANYONE ELSE DRIVE YOUR CAR, damn girlfriend and had a buddy move my car 15 ft. and he curbed it). The rims and the angel eyes are the things id like to keep the most. everything else doesnt bother me. and thanks for looking out.

Members online

No members online now.
Back