Some small issue's I need resolved

Bigboi2005

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a 93 mark...some issue's I need help with are......1. the rearview mirror came off the windshield. The glue i purchased says to remove the button off the mirror. I can't figure that part out. Any help would be GREAT!!!

2. I'm having an issue w/ a circuit breaker that controls the power seats, power locks, trunk release, fuel door, that keeps tripping when the the driver seat moves foward...Last time it happen I was able to remove the Maxi Fuse in the engine compartment to reset the Circuit breaker...this trick isn't working anymore...any suggestion would GREAT as well...

the button on the mirror is pain but is removable. there is a lil latch in the back of the button you need like a small prying tool to push down on it. but i have found it alil bit of a struggle within! (sorry metallica) my trick that i used to get it out was i used the blunt side of a wrench and i started to whack the hell out of it from that lil opening not the big one. then it will start to slowly slide out. it is time consuming but it worked for me!

JoeyLincolnMK8 said:
the button on the mirror is pain but is removable. there is a lil latch in the back of the button you need like a small prying tool to push down on it. but i have found it alil bit of a struggle within! (sorry metallica) my trick that i used to get it out was i used the blunt side of a wrench and i started to whack the hell out of it from that lil opening not the big one. then it will start to slowly slide out. it is time consuming but it worked for me!

Thanks 4 the tip, I figured that's what I had to do But I didn't want to break anything..I'll try that later

LVC Saved my pockets once again!!!!!!!

Got the Circuit breaker fixed...the driver seat was pulling too much current. There's was a button that was stuck and wouldn't release( the button that causes your seat to move forward when tilted.)

LVC saved me $85 for diagnostics and who knows what for labor and parts that a shop was going to nickel and dime me. Also was able to get the mirror button off. But haven't been able to get the button to stick on the window..

Members online

No members online now.
Back