Some quick shots of my LS

eeeh combination of laziness and my LS not being ready to be up there with the big boys lol. I still need to get a few things done before I am completely happy with the look of my car.

next year for sure!

what else you got planned?

Car looks fantastic!
thanks...now just some angel eyes like yours and were in business lol

what else you got planned?

Im still debating about and LSE bumper or just painting my front bumper like SILVERLS. Not much interest in my bumper, in terms of potential buyers, and i dont want to have it taking up space at home so idk yet.

then of course mclaren grille, and color matching the rear surround.

Im also considering fog light HIDs.

Sweet car. I've always liked those Senta's. I would've bought those if I didn't rape the guy for my 20's on eBay. LED conversion. Extemely easy and makes your LS look 100x's better. Your LS is coming out nice.

thanks...now just some angel eyes like yours and were in business lol

Im still debating about and LSE bumper or just painting my front bumper like SILVERLS. Not much interest in my bumper, in terms of potential buyers, and i dont want to have it taking up space at home so idk yet.

then of course mclaren grille, and color matching the rear surround.

Im also considering fog light HIDs.

get the hid fogs i love mine and get the lse bumper and keep your old one so if you ever wanna sell your car in the future just toss the stock one back on and sell the lse youll def have buyers for that. but if your gonna keep the bumper you have try and get some angel eyes in them looks sick

Coming along nicely Mlara! I'm glad you decided to stick with it instead of selling so quickly. This might not be the most mod friendly car out there but its unique and when done right it will certainly break some necks

Your family's got a nice little FMC army, question is...who gets a spot in the garage :p

Coming along nicely Mlara! I'm glad you decided to stick with it instead of selling so quickly. This might not be the most mod friendly car out there but its unique and when done right it will certainly break some necks

Your family's got a nice little FMC army, question is...who gets a spot in the garage :p

thanks bullschmidt, and im glad too, but I've had the car for years and it had been a long time coming. Luckily i found this site before i sold it.

lol its always a struggle with my step dad when im home(I live in PA because of school), but with the way my car has been looking lately i have no problem winning the argument lol, and My mom has no problem parking in the driveway.

Members online

Back