Some quick pix

mholhut

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
My schedule and the weather sync'd up this morning, so here are some images I took of my baby...

94394300308_0_ALB.jpg

40245300308_0_ALB.jpg

67282300308_0_ALB.jpg

74684300308_0_ALB.jpg

31235300308_0_ALB.jpg

63854300308_0_ALB.jpg

41776300308_0_ALB.jpg

87385300308_0_ALB.jpg

And the car was dirty :waving: http://http://www.kodakgallery.com/...de=fromshare&Ux=0&mode=fromshare&conn_speed=1

did you put the "L I N C O L N" on your 2 doors yourself? or did it come like that... that looks pretty cool...

Lenny, that is the Lincoln emblems I sell on my site. Mike painted those and put them on his car. They look tight. He was the one that gave me the idea to put the Lincoln emblem on my dash.

Mike, the LS is looking good. Where did you get the LSE lower valance? I've got a set of side skirts if you want them.

i thought so Ken and ya that does look tight... i might have to do that on mine if its ok with Mike... :Beer what did you use to keep them on like that?

LennDawg said:
i thought so Ken and ya that does look tight... i might have to do that on mine if its ok with Mike... :Beer what did you use to keep them on like that?
It comes with double sided tape attached to the emblem. Just peel and stick.

GrayGhost1 said:
Mike, the LS is looking good. Where did you get the LSE lower valance? I've got a set of side skirts if you want them.

I have the whole kit from Jeremy... getting it painted soon, but threw the primed rear valance on there when I added the flowmasters and the dual tips.

LennDawg said:

I also painted my COP covers and added another set of the chrome lincoln letters to the covers. That looks sweet too.

mholhut said:
I also painted my COP covers and added another set of the chrome lincoln letters to the covers. That looks sweet too.
Oh yeah! I remember that. That did look cool. Post a pic of it if you can.

Beautiful looking car!! Keep up the good work!! I would love to get the rear valance alone, does anyone sell it seperately?

GrayGhost1 said:
Lenny, that is the Lincoln emblems I sell on my site. Mike painted those and put them on his car. They look tight. He was the one that gave me the idea to put the Lincoln emblem on my dash.

Hey Ken how much do you want for the side skirts. I'm interested in them. Thanks!

hey Ken, do you think it would look stupid if i got the side skirts and the rear valence with the chrome tips but no front for the body kit?

LennDawg said:
hey Ken, do you think it would look stupid if i got the side skirts and the rear valence with the chrome tips but no front for the body kit?
Well, first of all it would be cheaper to get the whole kit rather than piece it out. Also, the way the side skirts are made they flare out at the rear of the front fender well and at the front of the rear fender well. The front fascia and rear valance compliment that in the design. I haven't seen an LS with just the LSE side skirts and valance. However, I have seen an LS with the LSE front fascia and the Wings West side skirts and rear valance. It looked really good.

u pry wont even be able to get ahold of anything from wings west, since they been out of business, or whatever you wanna call it, for a while now....

LennDawg said:
u pry wont even be able to get ahold of anything from wings west, since they been out of business, or whatever you wanna call it, for a while now....

Yeah I know a guy who has one for sale. I just want to make sure the kits will look good together.

GrayGhost1 said:
Well, first of all it would be cheaper to get the whole kit rather than piece it out. Also, the way the side skirts are made they flare out at the rear of the front fender well and at the front of the rear fender well. The front fascia and rear valance compliment that in the design. I haven't seen an LS with just the LSE side skirts and valance. However, I have seen an LS with the LSE front fascia and the Wings West side skirts and rear valance. It looked really good.

Ken I want them. Let me know about the paint and how I need to pay you. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back