some questions about 2000 lincoln ls

jessica_savoie19

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi i just wanna ask a few questions if anyone can help that would be great first question i need to know the part name of the plastic part in front of the car under the bumper its a black plastic piece well actually 2 pieces the front part just wraps around under the bumper and the othe goes back a lil further see i was driving on the expressway and a rv infront of me lost a cooler and i tried to get out of the way but it slid right into my lane so i ran over it and it messed my fog light up i think also broke a bracket or something cause it doesnt sit right now and also i get a rattiling sound everytime i hit the gas any idea also in my wheel wells they are real ugly and discoloured what can i do to get them black again i know this is alot of questions but if someone could help me it would be great

I know one front piece you need is the front valence panel. The other part under the bumper is basically a skidplate, but not sure of the actual name. Try some degreaser for cleaning the wheel wells.

They make an aersol spray liner that you can use on the fender wells. It just recoats them and makes them look nice and new. Any autoparts store will carry that stuff.

Members online

No members online now.
Back