some pics for your viewing pleasure

Thanks for posting those! Since my LS bears a striking resemblance to yours, I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty of attaching the top two photos to an email to a few of my buddies, with the following message:

If I’d known what a hassle this car would be, I would’ve bought a different model. I’m constantly having to buff out scratches that chicks put on it as they’re hanging all over it, when I fill up or even at stop lights. I’m considering trading it for something less attractive, something more like what you guys drive.

01lssport said:
You sure the one on the left isn't a hemale! LOL....
Thats awesome. I'm glad you said it. In case that was their gf/bf/wife or whatever i wasnt going to say it. But yes, a very scary look.

Alright enough with the negative comments here sheesh. The best part of the picture is the guy in the background staring haha.

SpeedRacerLS said:
Damn Chad I see you finally learned from me, good job!;)

yea Gabe but I can't impress everyone, especially for those 2 who have a lot of nerve

bill5, just don't drag it on too long haha

bill5 said:
Thanks for posting those! Since my LS bears a striking resemblance to yours, I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty of attaching the top two photos to an email to a few of my buddies, with the following message:

If I’d known what a hassle this car would be, I would’ve bought a different model. I’m constantly having to buff out scratches that chicks put on it as they’re hanging all over it, when I fill up or even at stop lights. I’m considering trading it for something less attractive, something more like what you guys drive.
ROFLMAO!! :bowrofl:

bill5 said:

Sweet!

Sorry about the comment man. I should have kept my thoughts to myself. Definitely not trying to hate.

I haven't seen them post any pictures that can come close? Maybe they can step up and do better?

PM80 said:
I haven't seen them post any pictures that can come close? Maybe they can step up and do better?

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o *owned* everybody go out and take some pics of biatches on there whip, might have to wait til the better weather to do it, but that could be a cool thing to do... everybody postin pics of girl on there LS :leghumper

01lssport said:
You sure the one on the left isn't a hemale! LOL....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i was just thinking that. she got more layers of makeup on then ur car has layers of paint and clear coat

Is this worthy...........?
IMG_0631r.JPG

IMG_0631r.JPG

itsnotmydaddys said:
Is that your car, What ligths are those on the back?
A buddy of mine painted them for me. They are my stock tail lights just painted black with three stripes on the clear part.

post more pics of that car NVMyLS or the girl, whichever you prefer :D

Thats a bad arse looking ride.

ill take the one with the brown top all day long.. ima have to go down to texas.. nice photo op though.. which comment ruined it?

Members online

Back