Some new Pictures of the CL55

VERY nice car.

I am curious though, what made you chose the CL55 over the CL600? Was it the availability or did you seek the v8 over the 12?

I'd love to have one but the price and depreciation is just too much for me to swallow right now.

heres a few of the process one of the car it had a full kleeman body kit and matching supercharger.
cl551.jpg

cl552.jpg

cl557.jpg

Picture340.jpg

Picture345.jpg

Picture354.jpg

Oh yea. Looks like a clean install man. Yea it does have kleemann kit. I think it needs some kleemann wheels and also the owner needs to get rid of the rear window spoiler.

Artur, the interior in the Benz is sick. I love the woodgrain in it.
The wheels have been growing on me little by little. I wasn't too crazy about them when you first had them on.

we added a small amp to power the factory sub did a backup camera which was an absolute pain because of the way the wire reals into the trunk and added sat radio that's about it. It's a older lady that own it she plans on putting wheels on it but im not sure what. She didn't like using the command radio because it is old and outdated a far as the nav goes. I'm not a big fan of the window spoiler either but I really like the color of it for some reason.

I can do a little searching around in your area for someone cheaper than the last guy I referred you to, if you like.

My friend charge for a vehicle like that would probably be in the 300-350 range. Depends on how perfect you want it.

How do you find people who do this well? I have a couple cars to do....

I am a (I think) good detailer, on a forum of mainly experienced, excellent detailers. Toronto's a pretty big city, right? Is there a more local description of where you're at? Otherwise I'll just find out who's in Toronto for you. What's nice is since I am in that industry, I know what to look for to make sure they do things right.

Nice looking CL; it makes me miss mine.

I like what you did with the shift paddles. Did you just glue them on to the stock shift buttons?

No, i used the actual new ones, enlarged the holes and tightened em up with small bolts and nuts. As far as electronics go, my pops changed the switches inside one of them as they work differently from the original ones. Dont remember exactly how and what. It s been on couple of years.

Members online

No members online now.
Back