Some draggin video's

1wykdmk8

LvC Dues Collector
Reaction score
Now I KNOW most of you will not appreciate these videos, but like I said in the hopping thread.....I am a true minitrucker at heart......and used to own a railer (car/truck that can drag the frame at will) and think these vid's are hot.......can not wait to do that all again.....LOL :Beer

http://built2rail.com/dragginvids.html

i like trucks that drag frame...but im going to love it when i get my cadillac doing it ;)

So the idea is to drag your car or truck, eliciting trails of sparks to see if you can ignite your vehicle into a fantastic ball of petrochemical flames?!?!?! What's not to like.
icon10.gif

built2rail said:
hey glad you like my site built2rail.com so when can we see your rides dragggggin?!!??!

Thanx for comin to our lil spot on da net.....I am sure you have had a few hits from here considering the video I linked....

Oh...don't you worry....I will have some video's soon....actually I need to get the old video from a few years ago with the club I am in (Severed Ties NY Chapter) draggin back from a couple of shows......even though none of our rydes were quality......

that is hilarious. Id love to see one drive by me at night. How do people usuially react to that? Im guessing that it is illegal to do that, hua?

WAY illegal....but it is extremely funny when some button head is riding your bumper at night, you have the capability to do that, and you drop the car/truck to the ground and throw sparks all over their car. Talk about instant reaction. They hit the brakes and stay WAY behind you........that is one thing I miss about my truck.....being able to do that to someone..... :Beer

1wykdmk8 said:
WAY illegal....but it is extremely funny when some button head is riding your bumper at night, you have the capability to do that, and you drop the car/truck to the ground and throw sparks all over their car. Talk about instant reaction. They hit the brakes and stay WAY behind you........that is one thing I miss about my truck.....being able to do that to someone..... :Beer

roflcopter.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back