Sold the LS

06AtlantaLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well gents, it's official...I sold the LS. I bought a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4about 2 weeks ago and just sold my LS. It was a great ride and I miss it already.

The only reason (besides lowering my payment) I got rid of it was trying to be more practical. We're talking about kids now, I have a german shepherd that's just too big to put on those leather seats, and I needed something with more cargo space.

I'll still pop in from time to time to see what's new. I want to thank everyone for all of the advice, help, and even some of the debates. If anyone is ever in ATL and needs anything please don't hesitate to ask.

Yeah good luck. I'll be joining you as an ex-LS owner soon too. Pathfinders are nice trucks.

Thanks guys. I like the pathfinder. It doesnt have near the options the LS did...very rugged. I guess that's the point though. I'll post pics of the pathy tomorrow sometime as my wife keeps deciding to take it and leave me the Maxima.

What are you trading/selling your LS for?

im going even more rugged....a wrangler. used to have one but an old man ran me into a tree. figure your only young once. might as well before i settle down. many more options available to upgrade those than the LS.

i like nissans a lot, not just little cheap pocket rocket imports anymore. they have a nice lineup. pathfinder and the armada are nice and powerful, so is the titan, and the 350z is a nice little car too which i would consider looking at.

Good luck with the pathfinder. Sorry to lose another LS owner/poster.

My 02 LSE is fully paid for in November. By my personal math, I feel as if I need to keep it at least 2 more years after that in order to recoup a tad bit of the massive resale value loss from it. Paid around $34 or $35k for it back in Dec 02 (0% for 60 months) and figure it's worth maybe 13k or so now? (84k miles, but excellent condition). Next move is used 540i Sport package for sure. In time...

Members online

Back