SoCal Meet, watsup?!?!?...LAGGERS!! LoL

KleenLS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
WHENS THE JULY MEET?!?!?!?:confused:

Comon people!!! I know this thread isnt gonna go to waste right?!?!? Rick, Leo, Artur, DubbedLS....everyone!!!! I say wat weekend u guys have open?!?!? And where?!?!??........Ok...still quite!!! hmmmmm.....OK I will go.....:rolleyes: how about....

Saturday the 19th or 26th

@ Westfield shopping Center in West Co....(West covina Mall)

They have a decent size parking structure, and the upstairs ALWAYS has sum nice empty spots! Line up, take a few pix, cruise a lil bit.....so?!?!?
Who's down to come?!?
Or if my Idea sux.....ehh....Tell me urs, then I can say urs sucks!!! LoL....nah for reals let me know...I can take it.....Throw out ideas...But Lets do this!:cool:

Ok peeps...C'ya L8r!
JJ

i just have to check my wife's school schedule and i can post when i can go

Ill be available for both dates! and im down for the west co mall parking structure.

Ok koo....sooo, thats possibly 4 of us so far. Ok! Now where are the rest of u guys at?!?!? Lets do this fellas! I am down.... Hows Sat the 26th?!? I think that would give a lil more time.....Koo...l8rz!

well out of those dates probably the 26th. I need to go to LA anyways to get my car tuned.

Sorry guys, but both weekends are very busy for me. As for Aug. I will have to check with my Social Director (Wife) to see whats up.

woW! rANKERS!!!....Opps, cap lock! Grrr.....anyway..... Yeah, thats koo if u cant make it. I would still like 2 meet the ones that werent at the last one. So if ur down 2 come down....Holla!!!

woW! rANKERS!!!....Opps, cap lock! Grrr.....anyway..... Yeah, thats koo if u cant make it. I would still like 2 meet the ones that werent at the last one. So if ur down 2 come down....Holla!!!

Ill let you know either way.

I------dea!!!!!!!!

:headbang: WAIT!!! I juss got an IDEA!!!! YESSS!!!:cool:
How bout we all meet at a store!!!
Its in Covina in between the 10 and the 210 fwys!
Super Autobacs!!!! Started as a Japanese Ricer hook up store but now they have stuff for al; kinds of cars! Its like a pepboys on ROIDS! LoL They are having a car show same day, free 2 get into show or just park and watch!
PLus FREE FOOD!!!!! Wait I found the flyer! check it out!!!
ad_071608.jpg

Thats where I got all my LED's from! Its Car Heaven!!!
Lets go here!
PLUS!!!---If we dont get a lot of LS heads to show, we can still blend into the parkiing lot....and if a lot do show, then we will look, uhhhmmm kewl?!?!? LoL :p

YOU DOWN?!?!?!?!?!? Or WhAAaaaaaAAAAaAaaaAaaaaaaT!!!?!?!?!?
-JJ

PL July 26th...Be there or be.....uhmmm......whereva u are! LoL, But yea, lil car show! FREE!!!! FREE!!! FREEEEEEEEE----Food----giveaways, and a bunch of crap on sale too! Covina....off of Azusa & Arrow Hwy......From the 10 go north on azusa, 210 south on azusa.....Then east on arrow and its on right side,... right by Sear tires. So come one come all......or not! But if u can make it.... come DOWN!!! L8rz!

Probably not....hahaha....My car has some bad scratches, and plus I am not even dropped! I dunno, we'll see when we get there. Its free....But eh, I dunno.
lol. Why are u?!?!?

Members online

No members online now.
Back