so much for my water pump

2k2ls

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
ok so on my last thread i was talkin 'bout my f@@ked up water pump. well, that was saturday and they (the shop the automall sent me to) told me they couldnt get a new pump til monday which was cool. I call em yesterday and the d!@khead behind the phone tells me that i gotta spit out $100 for the deductable. So go home and run a carfax and what do ya know 10,000 miles still left on manufacturers warranty! So this morning I go to the lincoln dealer and tell him about my situation. He tells me to give him till noon to run the vin that it "takes time". After informing him about the carfax my vehicles info "MAGICALLY" appears on his screen and he tells me to bring it down. When I get to auto spa I tell them whats going on and d!@khead tells me they'll tow it to lincon for free b4 9am. I wait til 12 to call. When I call I ask d!@khead if they sent my car and he says "oh we had another mechanic check it out and it turned out to be a faulty hose clamp you can pick it up now no charge". so the moral of the story is F@@k 'em first. Cuz if not they will F@@k you!!!!
:give

2k2ls said:
ok so on my last thread i was talkin 'bout my f@@ked up water pump. well, that was saturday and they (the shop the automall sent me to) told me they couldnt get a new pump til monday which was cool. I call em yesterday and the d!@khead behind the phone tells me that i gotta spit out $100 for the deductable. So go home and run a carfax and what do ya know 10,000 miles still left on manufacturers warranty! So this morning I go to the lincoln dealer and tell him about my situation. He tells me to give him till noon to run the vin that it "takes time". After informing him about the carfax my vehicles info "MAGICALLY" appears on his screen and he tells me to bring it down. When I get to auto spa I tell them whats going on and d!@khead tells me they'll tow it to lincon for free b4 9am. I wait til 12 to call. When I call I ask d!@khead if they sent my car and he says "oh we had another mechanic check it out and it turned out to be a faulty hose clamp you can pick it up now no charge". so the moral of the story is F@@k 'em first. Cuz if not they will F@@k you!!!!
:give
score congrats. :I

Members online

No members online now.
Back