So Long LS

Roadwarrior50

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well I finally decided that it was time to trade in the LS. I have to say it was an awesome car but it doesnt suit the things im doing anymore. We go camping alot and now that i have a dirt bike it made the decision even easier. So i ended up trading the lincoln in for a 2004 F150 FX4 supercab. Its tonka yellow which im suprised that i really like. But its pretty much exactly what i wanted and will hold up to the things ill be doing alot better. Especially since on the last camping trip i ended up replacing an O2 sensor because we had to cross a little creek. So no more worries of stuff like that happening. So here are some pics i snapped with my cell phone, sorry about the quality.

IMAGE_008.jpg

IMAGE_009.jpg

IMAGE_010.jpg

yes those new f150s are awesome. cant get down w/ the color but i like the truck overall...

One of the things i did while putting the factory stereo back in was put the stock tune back in and i was curious if anyone knows if i can get new tunes for my xcal 2 for the truck? It would be nice to be able to get a little more out of it with the xcal.

One of the things i did while putting the factory stereo back in was put the stock tune back in and i was curious if anyone knows if i can get new tunes for my xcal 2 for the truck? It would be nice to be able to get a little more out of it with the xcal.

Yes you can, ask the person who sold you the XCAL to get you the tunes for your F-150.

When I traded my 02 LS for my 04 LS It was like $50 to get new tunes for the new car since I already owned the physical device.

Sounds good. I already shot torrie an email about it so hopefully it doesnt cost too much. But hopefully it will work as well on the truck as it did on the LS.

yes those new f150s are awesome. cant get down w/ the color but i like the truck overall...

Honestly i never though i would ever own a yellow vehicle. Except maybe a vette or something like that. But i actually really like the color. It looks better in person than on those pics. They are just some quick ones i snapped from my cell phone.

Members online

No members online now.
Back