so i jus bought a mclaren grill for 36$

I got the same one, I lucked up and noone else bid on it so I got it for a total of $31.00. I have a silver '00 V6 I told the body shop guy to match the outside and leave the center black :fingers crossed: hopefully it will come out looking ok

Good job!
Be glad i forgot to check my e-bay when i got to work this morning. You got me this time!

if you notice in the bid history i was one of the unfortunate bidders that you beat.:)

could you please let me know how it fits once you get it instaled?

If anyone passes by one Mclaren grille anywhere please let me know since I want one used!

Please PM me if you find something

ill let you know how it fits and ill take some pictures. i just did my sway bar bushings with the energy suspension, whats a difference. and i just got back from putting some high heat marine engine insulation and sound deadener inside my whole center console. it is soo much quieter it sounds great. if anyone is around rhode island and wants to meet up, i have a whole sheet of it left. my car is also a 5spd manual and i need a new drive shaft assembly. thats where all the noise was coming from but man it is silent now i cant wait to put the new driveshaft in

ill let you know how it fits and ill take some pictures. i just did my sway bar bushings with the energy suspension, whats a difference. and i just got back from putting some high heat marine engine insulation and sound deadener inside my whole center console. it is soo much quieter it sounds great. if anyone is around rhode island and wants to meet up, i have a whole sheet of it left. my car is also a 5spd manual and i need a new drive shaft assembly. thats where all the noise was coming from but man it is silent now i cant wait to put the new driveshaft in

Im bout 30min away. New Bedford Mass.

Could use some if you have enuff for a trunck lid

Where did you buy your energy suspension bushings?? im thinking of doing mine before this year ends...

its installed and looks great. my only issue is that u can see behind the grill on the very bottem. im thinking about taping off the whole area and painting it black very carfully.

btw i got super glue in my :q:q:q:qing eye. luckily i got my ocntact out and slowloy i am able to rub it off of my eye lashes and inside my eye lids

Members online

No members online now.
Back