So-Cal Meet

LEOV5

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok, here goes. Let's have a meet the weekend of Sept 12-13th. Lets take a vote. The place Angeles Crest Highway. Google says going from La Canada to Wrightwood via the Angels Crest highway, will take about 1 hr 20 mins. and is 52 miles. I say we meet about 10am and drive there for lunch.

Sept. 12th Sat.

Sept. 13th Sun.

Been there, done that with the other club, Leo.

It's a great drive and usually Saturday's are less crowded, also early morning is the best time, but either date is cool with me.

Rick,

The usual start is Foothill Blvd at Angeles Crest Highway in La Canada.

or Junction I210 and the the 2 Angeles Crest Highway.

Watch those bikers up there on weekends!

And yes Tony T_Man led the pack last time! Good fun! Great ride!

You guys need to get out more. Don't you ever look at a map?? Or use MapQuest??? :D

La Canada is off the I-210, Northwest of Pasadena. Angels Crest Highway is Hwy 2 and starts at the 210, traveling Northeast, up along the San Gabriel Mountains, to an elevation of 6,000 feet, all the way to Hwy 138 and I-15, at the Cajon Pass. Wrightwood is a ski area during the winter.

It's a great drive and a fav of the Sport Bike crowd. Lots of twisties and beautiful scenery.

I've been driving all over LA and Orange County since 1975 and I thought evrybody knew where La Canada was. I used to go as help at camp up in Angeles Crest Forest in the late 70's and 80's with my 65 Mustang and loved the drive up and back. What fun I had on that 3 miles of dirt road from the highway to camp. But really like Tony said "you guys need to get out more".

i should be free, i must check if my wife is going to school that weekend though. if not then it's a for sure. do you have an address up there somewhere so i can google it?

No address yet. Will get one sooner we get to the date, which reminds me I made a big goof!!

Sept 13th Sat. Leo

Sept 14th Sun.

Here is a popular meeting place/starting point at the bottom of the hill:

The Hill Street Cafe
1004 Foothill Blvd.
La Canada, CA 91011

Sept. 12th Sat. Leo
Sept. 12th Sat. Tony

Sept. 12th Sat. Leo
Sept. 12th Sat. Tony
Sept. 12th Sat. Josh
Sept. 12th Sat. Artur

And to avoid and confusion.... It's Saturday, Sept. 13th, at 10:00am

Sept. 13th Sat. Leo
Sept. 13th Sat. Tony
Sept. 13th Sat. Josh
Sept. 13th Sat. Artur

back side of bear bear mountain has some real nice twisties if you guys care to make the trip and test the LS against the CTS.... just my .02

Thats the way we take when we go th Big Bear, It has like no traffic on it and the snow falls on the south side of the mountain first so no chains needed. Maybe next time we can do that one.

Just tring to keep this thread up front!!!!! Come on Guys let get going!!

Sup

"You People....Wat do u mean You people?!?!?" hahaha. Watsup guys....got 2 borrow a cpu down here in Humid City......Miami DOPE, weather.....eh! I am flying back tonight! Love it out here, BUT Cali is where home is!!!:cool: I am kinda nervous cuz they might cancel or redirect or flight.....we are suppose to have a layover in Texas....but daym HURRACAINES!!! Poor New Orleans, looks like they are gonna get hit again!......anyway.....Yea, I am comin back and should be down for it......so wats the list at now?!?! Like 5-6 of us?!? I saw a lot of LS's down here in Miami......anyway....again.....I gotta finish packin.....talk 2 ya l8r people.....Pray We dont have a dumb pilot that tries to take us thru thge hurracaine....I rather get bumped up north to like kansas or sumthin....than die trying!!!hahaha....ok....yea.....wait....not that funny:eek: Aight...c ya guys!
PEACE!!!!
-JJ

0826081634a_1.jpg
Miami Metro Zoo......Pretty Koo.:D

Members online

Back