slow speed network?

saint777

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi i touched on this subject not to long ago, and did alot of searhing, i have some wire issues one in turn is giving me a data distance error, I changed the vss unit in the trans with no luck. ford tec is telling me my slow speed network is causing the problem do to wires that a coroded anyone ever experiance this? I think I need a wireing diagram for the cars harness, any one know where to get one? thanks

Look on the mark viii forums in the forsake sections and ebay.
put up a wanted add and see if someone has them.

Cool, will do. Thanks again. I'm surprised that no one on here didn't download the cd for us to read on PDF file.

its a super large file, thats why, the CD takes a while even to load half the pages, and when you scroll down it will stop to load

I picked up both the factory shop manual and the factory Electrical and Vacuum manual for my '96 on ebay for 40 bucks apiece, both in excellent shape.

My Ford Tec buddy is grabbing me a disk from work today that covers all 96-2000 fords, i have to give it back though, so im gona make some copys, is there anyone interested? I could upload the files to a link for this site right? He says it covers everything.

I'd be interested
There was a free download posted here before but I didn't have a computer to put it on.

Members online

No members online now.
Back