Skar Audio, XS Power, Second Skin... Extending savings to LVC members

ToiletDick

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello my fellow lvc'ers... I am a dealer for Skar Audio, XS Power batteries, and Second Skin dampening and am passing the savings onto my fellow members.

Any questions on pricing or anything just pm me or post here and I will get back to you.

I will BEAT ANY AUTHORIZED ONLINE DEALERS PRICE. Sonic electronix, woofersetc, etc...

If this is in the wrong place I apologize, just wanted to help out my fellow LS owners on here like they have helped me. Thanks guys

I LOVE my SKAR!!!!

IMAG0128_zps18bdb901.jpg

20130613_143603_zps4aaec590.jpg

20130613_143554_zps3ff849c3.jpg

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/fo...Others&p=2037298173&viewfull=1#post2037298173

Thanks for chiming in g-rell. You have a nice setup and car for that matter. I'm trying to do two ma-8s in the trunk without losing much space.

Thanks for chiming in g-rell. You have a nice setup and car for that matter. I'm trying to do two ma-8s in the trunk without losing much space.

We'll need to get together sometime to discuss some setup changes in the future!... Anyone interested in upgrading, needs to look at Skar's products and technology!, Plus there prices very competitive, and thats before us now having a dealer!

We'll need to get together sometime to discuss some setup changes in the future!... Anyone interested in upgrading, needs to look at Skar's products and technology!, Plus there prices very competitive, and thats before us now having a dealer!

Sure man. Send me a pm whenever or even if you have a question. I'd be more than happy to. Remember I also get second skin deadener and xs power batteries as well. Will beat any authorized dealers advertised price, usually by 10%!

Thanks for your input good sir.

BUMP... I have a special on the lp1000.1 mono amps going right now.

Also my car is being outfitted with two ma-8s in the trunk while still keeping the space and not getting in the way, powered by the lp1000.1, rpx series 6.5" in all 4 doors running off of the lp60.4 and controlled by the new kenwood ddx470 HU. Will post pics here soon of the install and other stuff.

Heres our Facebook page if you would like to check out some custom install pictures.
https://www.facebook.com/BlissAudio?fref=ts#

I'd be interested in the amps, and maybe battery. I would have to finish a few of my other projects and pay for some stuff, so it wont be for a little while, but I have been waiting for a while to build up my audio system.

How do the x2 compare against the kinetics? About the same?

Here's a load test. Results speak for themselves.
http://youtube.com/watch/?v=Ves1NXufGo4

As for the amps, let me know what you wanna do, we can do a full setup if you'd like, the amps are tiny. The lp 60.4 is the size of two CDs next to each other and the lp 1000.1 is just a tad bigger than a carton of eggs. Pm me if you have any questions. I have recent pictures as well so you can see for yourself.

Thanks for the heads up. Ill fix it tomorrow and put some pictures up.

In another non-related topic, my 01 is having cooling issues. Degas bottle decided to go while idling for 10 minutes, I about **** my pants cuz I thought I lost the motor. (Leaking onto the header causing steam) so I replaced it with a good one from a thunderturd and expoxied it so it will never be an issue. While bleeding it my mechanic thought it would be a good idea to take the thermostat housing cap off... Yea it snapped. So I got the jag aluminum one and started to bleed it again... Well now the cooling fan motor is bad. So much question is... Anybody have a spare or any insight on which one to buy new? I looked into doing the electric conversion but at this time don't think it's worth it.

http://youtu.be/Vez1NXufGo4
This link should work instead.
Or you can search youtube and see all their tests on their channel.
Search Xs power d3100 v/s competition group 31 load test.

image.jpg

Attached is a pic of how small the lp60.4 is

image.jpg

Second Skin is the shiznitobang. I bought a bulk pack of Damplifier Pro and a single "sheet" of the closed cell foam to get rid of the rattle on the rear shelf of the LS.

Beefy lookin 12 there. Maybe just slightly larger than the DC lvl4 12 I have haha.

Second skin is awesome stuff. I had the trunk rattle pretty bad at first but the SS took care of it easily.

The zvx-12 pictured is pretty big. Pictures don't do it justice. Beefy sub, can't carry it with one hand.

Second skin is awesome stuff. I had the trunk rattle pretty bad at first but the SS took care of it easily.

The zvx-12 pictured is pretty big. Pictures don't do it justice. Beefy sub, can't carry it with one hand.

Bro, do you even lift? Just kidding, that thing looks to have some serious mass!

Bro, do you even lift? Just kidding, that thing looks to have some serious mass!

Honestly no...
I could pick it up with one hand if I wanted to, just would be awkward due to the size of the sub. If you think the sub is big wait til you get one and see the box it comes in....also I don't remember if I mentioned but skar just came out with a shallow line as wel that is very affordable, powerful, and compact compared to the competition.

Special is going til I have no more inventory. I can do 275 each. That's 10% cheaper than sonicelectronix.

Members online

No members online now.
Back