Since It's Valentine's Day

Lincoln Mark VIII

1. balboa454

balboa454 Active LVC Member

It's been a while since some of you may have seen this "lovely" Mark VIII, so this is my Valentine's gift to all of you. :)
    ugly4.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • slowmkviii

slowmkviii Dedicated LVC Member

20150110_191136.jpg Banana_George_2005_.jpg was a member here a few years ago

• 91 LSC SE

91 LSC SE Dedicated LVC Member

Didn't another buy that M8 and start a T56 swap into it? If I recall the thread, they wanted to honour the previous owner and kept the color the same. They were hammering through the swap with great detail do not think they finished or if they did, they didn't continue with the thread.

I would love to find a M8 with a T56 in it. Bonus if supercharged. I took my Trans Am GTA from an auto to T56 and it made the car so much more fun to drive - don't freak guys, I bought GTA for my winter ride (not kidding, though now wish I didn't drive it in the winter back then. There were so many of them and it already had a tiny bit of rust)

• balboa454

balboa454 Active LVC Member

I vaguely remember that.

It's sad this forum is so barren. I used to be a member of a G Body forum when I had my Cutlass. That was a terrific forum and loaded with posts each day.

• 91 LSC SE

Apparently many went to facebook. I do not see why - it can't save important info like this site can.

• Like Like x 1
      • 91 LSC SE

This forum was like that just a couple years back. Honestly an amazing bunch of people. There still are some great people here who have helped me with their knowledge, so I try to do the same for others.

• Like Like x 1
        • Bullymong88

Bullymong88 Well-Known LVC Member

To be fair on FB you get quicker responses, also the "likes" make the brain produce a chemical that induce a feedback response loop which keeps you on the app. It's shady AF using your brain against you like that.

• Like Like x 1
          • 91 LSC SE

Before many went to fb, the responses here were same day or next day and there were a lot of responses too. Some very creative people here - replacing the stock front air struts with Koni adjustable struts, the ASHAM8 suspension control among many others.
            And hey, you like comments here. Notice I liked yours above lol

• Bullymong88

Bullymong88 Well-Known LVC Member

No thats not what I meant about the likes the way the website is designed its supposed to keep you there the whole layout was designed to manipulate the brain either way I can't stand it I only have it to keep in contact with my old navy buddies and I never said I dislike this site honestly its my preference its got a wealth of information that would be devastating if lost I was just pointing out why I think everyone left