Since It's Valentine's Day

balboa454

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since some of you may have seen this "lovely" Mark VIII, so this is my Valentine's gift to all of you. :)
ugly4.jpg

Didn't another buy that M8 and start a T56 swap into it? If I recall the thread, they wanted to honour the previous owner and kept the color the same. They were hammering through the swap with great detail do not think they finished or if they did, they didn't continue with the thread.

I would love to find a M8 with a T56 in it. Bonus if supercharged. I took my Trans Am GTA from an auto to T56 and it made the car so much more fun to drive - don't freak guys, I bought GTA for my winter ride (not kidding, though now wish I didn't drive it in the winter back then. There were so many of them and it already had a tiny bit of rust)

I vaguely remember that.

It's sad this forum is so barren. I used to be a member of a G Body forum when I had my Cutlass. That was a terrific forum and loaded with posts each day.

Apparently many went to facebook. I do not see why - it can't save important info like this site can.

I vaguely remember that.

It's sad this forum is so barren. I used to be a member of a G Body forum when I had my Cutlass. That was a terrific forum and loaded with posts each day.
This forum was like that just a couple years back. Honestly an amazing bunch of people. There still are some great people here who have helped me with their knowledge, so I try to do the same for others.

This forum was like that just a couple years back. Honestly an amazing bunch of people. There still are some great people here who have helped me with their knowledge, so I try to do the same for others.
To be fair on FB you get quicker responses, also the "likes" make the brain produce a chemical that induce a feedback response loop which keeps you on the app. It's shady AF using your brain against you like that.

Before many went to fb, the responses here were same day or next day and there were a lot of responses too. Some very creative people here - replacing the stock front air struts with Koni adjustable struts, the ASHAM8 suspension control among many others.
And hey, you like comments here. Notice I liked yours above lol

No thats not what I meant about the likes the way the website is designed its supposed to keep you there the whole layout was designed to manipulate the brain either way I can't stand it I only have it to keep in contact with my old navy buddies and I never said I dislike this site honestly its my preference its got a wealth of information that would be devastating if lost I was just pointing out why I think everyone left

To be fair on FB you get quicker responses, also the "likes" make the brain produce a chemical that induce a feedback response loop which keeps you on the app. It's shady AF using your brain against you like that.
I liked this post so you will stay here

No thats not what I meant about the likes the way the website is designed its supposed to keep you there the whole layout was designed to manipulate the brain either way I can't stand it I only have it to keep in contact with my old navy buddies and I never said I dislike this site honestly its my preference its got a wealth of information that would be devastating if lost I was just pointing out why I think everyone left
lol I was just kidding around re: the like - my post above is missing the word "can" it stated: and hey, you like comments here and it was meant to say: and hey, you can like comments here.
I hear you and agree with you, on the site, I'm not a fan. It does have a few good points, like you mentioned above, but for the most part, brings out the worse in humanity.

lol I was just kidding around re: the like - my post above is missing the word "can" it stated: and hey, you like comments here and it was meant to say: and hey, you can like comments here.
I hear you and agree with you, on the site, I'm not a fan. It does have a few good points, like you mentioned above, but for the most part, brings out the worse in humanity.
Ahh I got you now haha its crazy how that one word changed the whole tone of the message lmao and yeah I agree it really does bring out the worst in people.

Members online

No members online now.
Back