Since a few of you were buggin' me..

Congrats on the new car - very nice!

I actually had a '95 530 when I first saw the LS at an auto show in '99 and couldn't wait til they came out.... They advertised these cars like crazy for the year leading up to production and then I never saw another ad or even a commercial for one. It seemed like they just lost interest

But oh yeah, back to your 550 - great choice! I'm sure you'll love it

Lincoln LS - better than bmw tv ad - YouTube

My favorite......

iframe>

I had a 525i for 10 months before I got my LS. I loved it when I first got it, nothing drives like a BMW, but it was such a nightmare! I made the mistake of not getting the car with a warranty. In the 10 months I had the car I put $4,400 into repairs on top of making a $500 car payment every month. Most BMW's have an inline 6, so the cars are made very light so they will still be sporty while having a small engine. Because everything is so light the engine cooling system is complete junk! I had to replace everything, hose's, water pump, coolant tanks, and the radiator to the tune of almost $1,400 all after having the car only 3 weeks. They are beautiful cars, and they are amazing to drive, but they are always breaking down, that’s why BMW dealers only sell CPO certified used BMW's. I couldn’t wait to get rid of mine, and get back into an American car

Members online

Back