Simple Question, Dumb Question, But Need Help

Lamf77

LVC Member
Reaction score
We have freezing weather here in Chicago. While my doors have froze shut on occasion, I have never had issue with the door locks.
Today, the rear door locks will not go up, the fronts are fine.
Ran my errands for about 30 minutes and the rear windows eventually went down, but the locks are stuck.
I have kids so the switch is flipped to childproof ( which may be why I can not pull them up from the inside).
Any suggestions or fixes? WD-40, etc.?
Thanks, Mike

We have freezing weather here in Chicago. While my doors have froze shut on occasion, I have never had issue with the door locks.
Ran my errands for about 30 minutes and the rear windows eventually went down, but the locks are stuck.
I have kids so the switch is flipped to childproof ( which may be why I can not pull them up from the inside).
Thanks, Mike

I have the same problem I think, neither one of my rear doors unlock without pulling the lock up or down.

Thanks, Mike
T he childproof being engaged is definitely why you cant unlock manually from the inside , if you could do that so could your kids ! Good luck and Happy Hollidays

Members online

No members online now.
Back