Sifrino's Xhaust

Sifrino3

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
More Photos At; www.cardomain.com/id/sifrino3!

347056_39.jpg

347056_40.jpg

All 2.50" manderal bent with no cat's, with x - pipe going into Flowmaster 40 s two-chamber mufflers. 3" polished tips (slant cut) with an inlet of 2.50" Just added headers to this. And it sounds loud. If you want loud. Do this, I don't think it would get much louder then this unless it was a top fuel dragsters. But I could be wrong! :steering

Put a real engine under that hood with the same exhaust and it gets louder. WAY louder. Two friends of mine out on LI with LSCs (FMS 345hp crate with S trim & 331 with A trim blower)....their cars sound like top fuel dragsters, not some bolt-on 5.0.

Don't be hating. Its okay, its by far the loudest I have heard and there is plenty mustang and camaro owners that don't have a "bolt on" sounding exhaust around here!

NYC LSC said:
Put a real engine under that hood with the same exhaust and it gets louder. WAY louder. Two friends of mine out on LI with LSCs (FMS 345hp crate with S trim & 331 with A trim blower)....their cars sound like top fuel dragsters, not some bolt-on 5.0.

Thanks for the props Tommy...now I have to post pics and be a post whore...I keep hearing this loud whistling noise and it wont go away..make it go away!!

411342_62.jpg

I need to add a picutres of the headers. Since it is part of the xhaust system. The bigger pipes do look better. But I do wish I would have went with 1 1/2" headers instead of my 1 5/8". But im planning on heads. So, one stop and pop!

Now that I have done most if not all bolt on. My next ride that is going to look totally stock. (My New M7) Xcept for being ported the hell out. Stock heads/intake/ TB/EGR. I will be going with removed restricter, straight intake tube, 65mm TB/EGR with ported to match intake manifold with the heads and lower intake ported. Performance cam, that is mostly street. Performance chip, 1 1/2" headers with 2.25" xhaust with some quiet mufflers. If there is such a thing. 2200 TC w/ 3.55. Totally stock xcept it will be able to hang with the newer vehicals of the day! This would be my store away vehical!

Last edited:
Sifrino3,
Your car looks pretty cool. Wonder how loud it is compared to the 69 427 corvette I had with big tube sidemount headers, LOL. :steering

Members online

Back