Reaction: .552
I1: 2.374
I2: 6.492 (Twice)
I3: 9.822
MPH I3: 73.634
I4: 12.634
E.T.: 15.128
MPH: 94.076

Raced around 25 times. Those that are listed are my best. 65 - 70 degree outside. 20 mph winds side to side. Started with just over half tank. Ended with 1/4 th of a tank. Wish I would have been able to run with less. 15.1 was my last seven timeslips. My first run was a 15.5. My second was a 15.128. Which was my fastest. After a bunch of 15.2-15.3 and one 15.4 second runs. I took a little break. They re prepped the track. My first run after that. (15.190 seconds) The left side was watered down big time. Before they cleaned it. Slippery as hell.

How the car reacted:
First run, had it in D the whole time. All the rest of the runs but one. I went from 1, D. (OD after 1/4 run) The one i didn't do like that. Started in 1, reved up to 1500rpm. Wheels just spun. Never did that again. (15.4 seconds)

Okay, heres how the runs go:
Start in 1. Go on last yellow. Spining till 2500-3000 rpm. 5500rpm switch it to D. Spining in second just after gear change. During gear change, I make a jump out. Put a good fender/door on them (Heres where I lose it) From 2nd gear to 3rd gear it changes at 4800 rpms and I get spanked! They will be at my rear bumped. After shift, they are at my door. By the time I get the rpms back up. Im at there rear bumper and slowly pulling them in. But don't have the time to bring them in.

Its sucks, I hate the time it changes into third. But anyways, I have been steady. When I run 15.2/.3 Im right there with about the same numbers. When I ran 15.1. Im right there. Im very consistant. (Spelling) As the night went on. I was getting better. Trying to control the wheel spin.

It's about damn time you got that thing to the track!!

Now you need a higher stall converter and sticky tires. Those 60's times are horrendous and you can thank the stock stall for that.

Anyways, nice times. Nowhere to go but down, now.

Ohh, some other things. Timing was a 10 degrees and fuel pressure was way up. At 40-44psi. I set it that high. Thinking I would run nitrous. Ill back it down to 36-40psi and put the timing at 14. See how that goes. I don't think I will try spraying on these tires. Atleast not on the track. I never had so much wheel spin before.

The lower timing will give you a better MPH and a slower ET. More timing will give you a better ET and lower MPH. At least that's what Iv'e heard. The time in my sig. was ran at 14 degrees and like 50psi of fuel pressure. I've since come to find out that the ECM will adjust +/- 25% anyway, so adjusting fuel pressure that much (in either direction) really doesn't do much on a naturally aspirated car.

If you can get a 2.0 60 foot out of that same combo, that's a mid-14 second car with traction.

A word of warning on posted documented race history. (I point this out only to make you a more wise person and to make sure that you keep your @$$ covered.)

If your car is still under warrenty, such documentation will void the warrenty. Also, insurance companies may cancel your insurance if your car is engaged in raceing.

That doesn't mean the the manafacturer and the insruance companies are poring over posts as a way to trace racers down and cancel insurance/void warrenties. The thing is that when you post it, it's documented for the world to see, meaing that if the manafacturer or the insurance company happened to come across the information, you could end up in deep doo-doo.

Here's a tip for the track. Take your lisence plates off because it makes your car a sitting duck as a documented racer.

I just wanted to mention these issues because they are things that people don't even give a second thought to, and it's something to keep in mind with all the big brother issues of today.

Have happy and carful wot's!

Sifrino3 said:
My Best:

Reaction: .552
I1: 2.374
I2: 6.492 (Twice)
I3: 9.822
MPH I3: 73.634
I4: 12.634
E.T.: 15.128
MPH: 94.076

Raced around 25 times. Those that are listed are my best. 65 - 70 degree outside. 20 mph winds side to side. Started with just over half tank. Ended with 1/4 th of a tank. Wish I would have been able to run with less. 15.1 was my last seven timeslips. My first run was a 15.5. My second was a 15.128. Which was my fastest. After a bunch of 15.2-15.3 and one 15.4 second runs. I took a little break. They re prepped the track. My first run after that. (15.190 seconds) The left side was watered down big time. Before they cleaned it. Slippery as hell.

How the car reacted:
First run, had it in D the whole time. All the rest of the runs but one. I went from 1, D. (OD after 1/4 run) The one i didn't do like that. Started in 1, reved up to 1500rpm. Wheels just spun. Never did that again. (15.4 seconds)

Okay, heres how the runs go:
Start in 1. Go on last yellow. Spining till 2500-3000 rpm. 5500rpm switch it to D. Spining in second just after gear change. During gear change, I make a jump out. Put a good fender/door on them (Heres where I lose it) From 2nd gear to 3rd gear it changes at 4800 rpms and I get spanked! They will be at my rear bumped. After shift, they are at my door. By the time I get the rpms back up. Im at there rear bumper and slowly pulling them in. But don't have the time to bring them in.

Its sucks, I hate the time it changes into third. But anyways, I have been steady. When I run 15.2/.3 Im right there with about the same numbers. When I ran 15.1. Im right there. Im very consistant. (Spelling) As the night went on. I was getting better. Trying to control the wheel spin.

It was real fun. I think I will try next time we go out racing. Maybe Freddy will let me race Venecia since Sifrino is going to be a five-speed. Don't need Ramsey on me about missing a shift and grinding it! :Bang

Members online

Back