Should I put the emblem on or no

robnu0069

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
just wondered what ya all thought about putting the emblem on or leaving it off please let me know

gril 001.jpg

You need to get that car finished already!

Stock emblem for sure.

What's with the gap at the top of your lower mclaren overlay? Looks like it's smiling.

Black stock emblem or use body filler and fill the emblem space in and repaint it.

If I was at the point that you are in a project like that I would consider filling it in and having a totally custom Lincoln star painted on by someone that does really good pinstripe's.

^ :iconcur: ^ A custom Lincoln star slightly larger than the original emblem would look really good if you filled in the original area...

I'd say put the stocker back on... I'm going to have the area filled on mine. But, mine is black and I think the over-all look would be different with your silver frost. With the black, I feel it can stand on it's own; kinda gives that whole mean look. With silver frost, I think the front end would be missing something; needs that contrast.

Of course, this is just my thoughts; I'm sure plenty of people feel totally opposite of me.

I think I'd also paint the holes in the grill (that are filled in for the mounting tabs ) black so they'll blend in with rest. Probably a flat black.

Members online

No members online now.
Back