Should I pull the trigger?

Thacalm

LVC Member
Reaction score
I found a 06 Lincoln LS with 58000 miles on it. Cashmere color code G4. Listed on for 12000 and immaculate inside and out. Sorry no pictures yet. Thought about trading in my 03 ls for it but they only will give me 2500 for it with 72000 miles but needs to be painted because it's peeling. Just wanted a little input. Thanks!

Sell your LS privately. Negotiate down to $10.5-$11k.

$2500 is a shame. I dont know exactly what condition your LS is in, but i think you could do better than that privately.

Pull it! Lol

sell it privately, I also found a 06 with 37k for 10k. I just picked it up this morning. so go back and negotiate it you can probably get it for around 10.5

Yeah thats a good idea! I'm sure I could do better also. I couldn't believe they said 2500 it's only peeling some along the passenger door and just started along the front bumper. Interior in good condition though.

Would be cheaper to paint your car.

Yeah it would. The cheapest body shop quoted me 3000 since I wanted to change the color. Plus install my 06 bumper. And I haven't even bought the grille round fog lights and brackets.

sell it privately, I also found a 06 with 37k for 10k. I just picked it up this morning. so go back and negotiate it you can probably get it for around 10.5

I think I will do that. Dude you got a great price for that low mileage. Congrats!

With 12K you're getting close to finding a better car for the money.

Jaguar S-type R, even some XJR's.

Members online

Back