Should i be worried?

itsnotmydaddys

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
After reading this forum for over 5 months im starting to get a little worried about the ls. i havent had any problems "yet". its seem that everyone has had major problems with their ls. should i be worried about my ls, its a 00 ls8. i know i have a warranty and if something goes wrong itll be fixed but still its the time and worrying.

Don't want to say anything but mine had 38,000 miles when purchased 2 years ago, now has over 70,000 miles and have only replaced a rear window regulator and had the dealer fix a lower hose (under warrantee).

Thanks alot for the bad luck my ls just got eaten by a giant beetle. I told you we should delete the post...

2k2ls said:
Thanks alot for the bad luck my ls just got eaten by a giant beetle. I told you we should delete the post...

Cool! Maybe that will happen to mine!

Have to take into consideration that a lot of us here are here because we had a problem with our cars at one time and sought information on it. We are basically a concentration of problematic cars. I just found out two weeks ago that i have an uncle with a 2001 ls and he has 163,000 miles on it and only had it serviced twice, once for fogged headligts and another for broken volume control on steering wheel.

Members online

No members online now.
Back