Shootout

K*A*B

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
anyone hold any luxory car shootouts , mark 8 shootouts , or lincoln shootouts anymore
i know there are some really fast caddy's ,mauraders , impalas , etc
or is anyone interested in starting one in the north east area
or is everyone scared of some of the 10 second turbo benz and caddy killers cruising around

what ever hapnd to the 10 second benz wanan no who has one LOL

K*A*B said:
that would be cool
anyone interested in trying to set something like this up in the northeast area ,preferably new jersey :steering
maybe just meet up a the track and race each other or pick on ricers ...lol

I tried doing putting together a shoot out this summer in the Midwest but there seemed to be very little interest.

I plan on hitting one up in 06'; once I finish my modifications and tune the bitch up, she'll be track-ready...

mespock said:
I tried doing putting together a shoot out this summer in the Midwest but there seemed to be very little interest.

Yea, too bad we couldn't put it together. We had about 5 people that wanted to attend. That's a horrible number figuring we have atleast 300 midwest members. Maybe next time.

We are doin' it for the fun of it guys ! Who cares what numbers we get, it's all about the fun, BBQ'in, and getting our wonderful LvC word out there.

We will definently be having one soon. My engine pretty much sticking to the stock performance, it's all about the styling and look now. I'll bring the looks, you guys bring the performance. :D

MM&FF has the Luxobarge shootout which a few LMS cars were in. I remember I had one from 03' or something, but i never really paid attention to it until i bought the car then i read and saw it said Geno Angelino of LincolnMotorsport or something. I thought that was super cool!

Members online

Back