Shocks F.Y.I.

Marked4Life

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I put new shocks on today. I ordered the solid shock mounts from Mr. Neasham. I also bought 2 Edelbrock IAS shocks for a 99-02 Cobra. I was told these shocks also come for lowered Cobra's. (for you lowered folks)
The poly bushings fit the solid mounts like they were made for them. Mr. Neasham told me that the mounts are made for the Thunderbird Sensi-Trac shocks. I thought I may need to make them work but no problems.
Raoul

Marked4Life said:
I put new shocks on today. I ordered the solid shock mounts from Mr. Neasham. I also bought 2 Edelbrock IAS shocks for a 99-02 Cobra. I was told these shocks also come for lowered Cobra's. (for you lowered folks)
The poly bushings fit the solid mounts like they were made for them. Mr. Neasham told me that the mounts are made for the Thunderbird Sensi-Trac shocks. I thought I may need to make them work but no problems.
Raoul

tell us if you like them in a month ?

Can you please give me (PM or otherwise) the contact information for the gentleman offering the solid shock mounts please?

Marked4Life said:
Raoul

How much were the shock mounts?

Here is his email address: neasham_e.hotmail.com . They cost $35.00 including shipping. Nice mounts, 1/4 inch thick steal, painted and welded bolts with nylon nuts. He must have a water cutter. He ships right away also.

Members online

No members online now.
Back