Shifter Knob

didjital|

DIDJI
Reaction score
What is the part # or perhaps website that sells an OEM wood grain shift knob?
lsv8 w/sst.

Is it hard to install? Or any sites documenting removing the original? I've tried tweaking on it and didnt feel my luck was that well to keep trying, so thought i'd drop this post.

thanks

-DIDJI

They pop up on ebay now and then. I don't trust ebay, but if you do, you might be able to get one cheap.

I have one I could sell you if you are interested. It is off an 02 LS, but not the SST tranny.

I just purchased one off Ebay for $52 for an automatic (SST)....Very easy to install...Pull down the collar under existing knob and take out the 2 screws..Replace with new knob using existing screws, then slide the collar up covering the screws. The wood looks so much better than the leather!!

billvaughn said:
Pull down the collar under existing knob and take out the 2 screws..Replace with new knob using existing screws, then slide the collar up covering the screws. The wood looks so much better than the leather!!

Thanks!

I am interested in one of these as well. I have a '00 V8, automatic with auto-stick.

IL-LS said:
saw on eon e-bay today

Yeah I did too, he wanted it more than I did, i'll wait for another =) Called a few junkyards and they have a few, so I'm gonna go check those out, if they're in good condition i'll buy a few and sell em here if you guys still need them.

Hopefully they're not too banged up and worth getting!

Wood Shift Knob for Sale

Hello - I have a wood shift knob for sale if you're interested. It is in great shape (no scratches, etc). Drop me a line if you are interested and I can send you pictures....

Regards,

Surf

if you check the links on this forum you'll find one for team ford..bill from team ford is a member here.I just got a shifter from him..pm him he may have more.

Members online

No members online now.
Back