She's gone .. goodbye members thanks for all the info and help

Silver LS8

LVC Member
Reaction score
tomarrow is my last day with her.. we've only been together for a little over a year.. I'm going to miss the way she rides, the way she smells (country fresh)... the ways she looks silver frost with silver klubanc 20' OEM body kit..
sad sad day for me..I didnt want to do it but i have and awful amount of bad luck with her from day one when i pulled her out the lot.. i dont have enough finger and toes to count how many time she's been in the dealer for repair.. even though 8 time was for the same problem bc the TECHS couldnt figure out I need to replace my fuel something in three of my cylinders.. after my warrantee ran out feb 24 i was worrried about the car havin further problems but nothing ever came up mechanically except the heated seat on the driver side. the reason Y i'm leaving her is bc i'm supersticous.. since december the car been hit 6 time.. littl fender bender and scrathes here and there and being i have a bad driving record everything came out my pocket totalling around 6k. I've lost too much for this car for only having it for about 14 months.. hell i almost baught a 03 CTS 3.2 v6 fully loaded with navigation and all the gooodies for around 14k till i heard the knock the engine had..
i'm saying good bye to all and thanks for the INFO on helping me with this car..

thanks agian and maybe lincoln will come up with a more dependable LS i can get into.. untill then PEACE

so very sad.. sorry to you leave, but you gotta do what you gotta do bro. take care, you will find another car that is more reliable.

Buy a Mark VIII. We are able to share and fix almost all the crap ourselves. No dealer needed. And the cars are so stupid cheap you'll have money left over. Of course you'll have to put up with more power, smoother ride and lots of chicks digging you, but that comes with the territory.
icon10.gif

Good Luck. Just because you don't have a Lincoln doesn't mean your not welcome here anytime.

Silver LS8 said:
tomarrow is my last day with her.. we've only been together for a little over a year.. I'm going to miss the way she rides, the way she smells (country fresh)... the ways she looks silver frost with silver klubanc 20' OEM body kit..
sad sad day for me..I didnt want to do it but i have and awful amount of bad luck with her from day one when i pulled her out the lot.. i dont have enough finger and toes to count how many time she's been in the dealer for repair.. even though 8 time was for the same problem bc the TECHS couldnt figure out I need to replace my fuel something in three of my cylinders.. after my warrantee ran out feb 24 i was worrried about the car havin further problems but nothing ever came up mechanically except the heated seat on the driver side. the reason Y i'm leaving her is bc i'm supersticous.. since december the car been hit 6 time.. littl fender bender and scrathes here and there and being i have a bad driving record everything came out my pocket totalling around 6k. I've lost too much for this car for only having it for about 14 months.. hell i almost baught a 03 CTS 3.2 v6 fully loaded with navigation and all the gooodies for around 14k till i heard the knock the engine had..
i'm saying good bye to all and thanks for the INFO on helping me with this car..

thanks agian and maybe lincoln will come up with a more dependable LS i can get into.. untill then PEACE

What year was it, 2k?

MonsterMark said:
Of course you'll have to put up with more power, smoother ride and lots of chicks digging you, but that comes with the territory.

What chicks are digging you! :N Strippers don't count that's their job and they work for tips :N

Hey Silver LS8 just because you get rid of your LS doesn't mean you have to leave the fun.

Just don't go buying some Ricer!!! :Beer

Good Luck and have a great time

MonsterMark said:
Buy a Mark VIII. We are able to share and fix almost all the crap ourselves. No dealer needed. And the cars are so stupid cheap you'll have money left over. Of course you'll have to put up with more power, smoother ride and lots of chicks digging you, but that comes with the territory.

WHAT HE SAID!!!!!!! :I :dancefool :L

PEACE OUT BRO!

There are no rules saying you MUST own one of these cars to be on the board....maybe you'll get another one someday....

:I with everyone stay around and have fun you will get another Lincoln someday.

mespock said:
What chicks are digging you! :N Strippers don't count that's their job and they work for tips :N

Hey Silver LS8 just because you get rid of your LS doesn't mean you have to leave the fun.

Just don't go buying some Ricer!!! :Beer

Good Luck and have a great time

I have a pretty nice ricer,, thank you very much!!!!
www.cardomain.com/id/rowin2k

Kamikaze said:
What year was it, 2k?

2001 sport packages..

thanks everyone i'll keep this site on my favorite list since i sold the car to my older brother and i'm pretty sure he's going to need some tips along in the future.. as for my new ride.. i've already pick up the chick magnet so no thanks for the markvIII advice.. Its a 1983 toyo cressida fully loaded with moonroof.. did u guys hear me .. i said moonroof in a 83.. holycow i' m rolling in luxury .. power window and and a awesome V6.. serious this cari baught for 100 dallors and its run great .. engine still feel strong and it wont be getting pick on to bad bc this baby gots some kind a balls.. maroon with matching tinted window... can u say privacy glass. oh yeah its got an alarm. can u say lower insurance rating.. whoop whoop.. gawd dammit i'm soo close to drivin this car off a :q:q:q:qin bridge.. being a young asian lincoln driver in a rice out town i use to get stares like WTF are u donig man hop ur ass into a civic with a handle wing and altezza tail light dog.. Now my own mama wont even look at me.. and as for my girls.. :q:q:q:q THEY PICK ME UP..
my friends use to call me and ask to go driving around.. u think my phone is ringing off the hook.. hell no.. I use to park my car V.I.P in front of my friends nightclub every weekend.. wont be happening ...
hope i find a perfect car for me soon..

Members online

Back