she lives......

mark007

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
2063731_587.jpg

Well as some of you may read awhile back i had to go to Tennessee to rescue my car. And restarting over was the only choice, after talking to some good friends who know what was going on. Anyhow this is where the car was at 2 months ago. During the first month a good amount of issues had to be dealt with. Mainly with wiring, functionality, and misuse of parts.

2063731_604.jpg

Then last month we had Ike come thru and tear some stuff up. And left places powerless. With all that work still progressed on the car. A few set backs here and there brought us to a few weeks ago, when i took these photos.

2063731_600.jpg

2063731_602.jpg

this month im to a reasonable point where functionalitry is being worked out. but for the most part its together.

2063731_603.jpg

and now for what im most excited about.

http://video.cardomain.com/clip.aspx?key=3E2FDBBC629C67D9

anyhow after 4 dead years, and a few montrhs of true dedication on the car she's alive.:hyper:

very nice! i know where another mark is sittin for sale in cookeville tn havent stopped to look at it but the outside looks good its white with blue top anyone interested i could help set something up

very nice! i know where another mark is sittin for sale in cookeville tn havent stopped to look at it but the outside looks good its white with blue top anyone interested i could help set something up

what a coincidence. thats where i picked my car back up from. this was back in july when i went and got it, but there was a white mark parked next to the motel we were staying at. think it was in the thrift store parking lot.

oh and thats for the compliments guys.

There's something about Cookeville and Mark VIIs, even though you hardly ever see any. :lol:

Btw I looked at that white one, and it is really rough. It's been a while now, but he was wanting 1200.00 for it. :rolleyes:

And Vic the Mark is badass, I'm glad you finally got it going. How's the wheel thing going?

appreciate the cxompliment. alls good for right now. the wheels still stck out alil, but with some tweaking i believe i can get them tucked under more tp my likeing.

Members online

No members online now.
Back