Sharper Image Ionic Breeze.

ONEBADMK8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Works perfectly, still under warranty, a little over one year old. I am getting the newer version, save big this was $349.99 !!! Ill take $150.00 plus shipping. Comes in original factory packging and box.

2519912831269P.JPG

Silent Air Purifier offers an array of compelling features that has made it our most popular product — silent operation; efficient air cleaning and odor reduction; no replacement filters; ultra-low energy use; and lightweight housing with an attractive, discreet profile; and continuous 24-7 cleaning. This efficient electrostatic air cleaner traps airborne irritants, allergens and pollutants on stainless steel collection blades — so there are no filters to replace, ever! The only maintenance is to occasionally slide out the blades and wipe them clean with a damp cloth.

The 7 reasons why Ionic Breeze® Quadra® is the best air cleaner for your home.

By Richard Thalheimer​

"Friends always ask me if our best-selling Ionic Breeze® Quadra® is as great as we say it is, and if I really use them in my own home. The answer to both questions is an emphatic "Yes!" and here's why:
  1. It's silent! There isn't any other air cleaner like it on the market. Others claim to be "quiet" but there simply are no other air purifiers that move air in total silence. Ours uses patented Zenion Effect™ technology to circulate air electronically — without a noisy fan.
  2. No filters to replace! You'll never buy or change a filter again. There's no other quality air purifier that traps airborne pollutants on easily cleaned stainless steel collection blades. You save the hassle, the mess and lots of money by not having to buy replacement filters.
  3. Run 24 hours a day! Because Quadra is SILENT — and powered by only 10 watts, like a night-light! — it's designed to run 24 hours a day, every day of the year. The fact is, ALL air cleaners should run continuously — but with those big HEPA air filters with noisy fans and expensive, 250-watt power demands, it's not practical. With the Ionic Breeze Quadra, the air gets clean and STAYS clean!
  4. Traps allergens! Our tests show Quadra's electrostatic collection system excels at trapping airborne particles of one micron or larger — the typical size of pollen, cat dander and other proven allergens. It really helps to clear the air!
  5. Saves money! It may seem like air purifiers sell for about the same price, but there's a huge difference in costs over just a few years. When you add the cost for electricity over five years and the cost for replacement filters for the same period, you could easily spend $1,500 more with other units — beyond the initial purchase price!
  6. Really cleans the air! Run Quadra for two weeks in your home, then slide out the collection blades. You'll see with your own eyes all the gunk that was floating around the air you breathe every day. You don't want to breathe that stuff!
  7. Satisfaction guaranteed! You have 30 days to try the Quadra, risk free, in your own home. If you're not 100 percent delighted, return it for a complete refund. You are the only judge! I'm sure you will be very happy with every aspect of this remarkable air purifier. We've sold hundreds of thousands of them and — I hear it all the time — people really like them!"
Original best-selling Quadra® stands 27" tall and weighs just 5 1/2 lbs. Ideal for any average-size room. Uses only 10 watts. Comes with one collection grid. Plugs into three-prong outlet. Gray with silver onyx top. Created by Sharper Image Design®.

Ionic Breeze® complies with U.S. safety requirements for low ozone emission (less than 50 parts per billion) as tested by Underwriters Laboratories under their UL867 standard for consumer products.

No air cleaner can protect against the harmful effects of secondhand tobacco smoke. Clean air begins with a smoke-free environment. To learn more, visit www.no-smoke.org.
Five-year warranty.

um you know they allow you to upgrade for like $50 at least the sharper image store here let me upgrade both of mine to the newer versions for $50 each plus trading my old ones in.

My bride wants to get one of these but I think that its a lot of money . Do they really make a difference? (Of course she will point out that I didn't think that $600 was a lot of money for a new carb.) :slam

Members online

No members online now.
Back