Sexy Ivory LS on 18" Foose Speedsters

jk52781

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello,

It has been awhile since I have been on LVC but I wanted to share a few updated pictures of my LS with the 18" Foose Speedsters. I have seen many LS's with 20" Speedsters so I thought I would try something different. I think 20" wheels look fine on the LS, but now I am seeing many with 22s and even a couple with 24s that I did not want to go that big. I am really happy with the 18s. Please let me know what you think.

18" x 8.5" Foose Speesters
45 mm Offset
Nexen 245/40/18 Tires

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2419456/1

2419456_77_full.jpg

2419456_55_full.jpg

2419456_83_full.jpg

2419456_57_full.jpg

2419456_64_full.jpg

2419456_82_full.jpg

very nice, I am looking to get a similar 18" wheel packge for my LS with winter tires and some cheapy 18" wheel for next winter. The 19's dont cut it in the snow very well

Nice! I hate how the LS is one of those cars that makes the rear wheels look so much smaller than the front.

your car looks good. i hate all those grills though that are kinda angled like that. kinda like the 2001 towncars i think. i like the strait up and down grille. none the less car looks good i would just say put all chrome or lse grille on there.

Nice! I hate how the LS is one of those cars that makes the rear wheels look so much smaller than the front.

i don't see that.

Sharp, clean looking car.

The grill doesnt look bad, kind of unique for an LS.

There you go man, so you got em. Looks great man. Congrats. Tires sit real good on em too, correct size.

That looks really good just need to drop it to give it that aggressive stance. I didn't think the 18s would look that good, thanks for proving me wrong!

your car looks good. i hate all those grills though that are kinda angled like that. kinda like the 2001 towncars i think. i like the strait up and down grille. none the less car looks good i would just say put all chrome or lse grille on there.

i don't see that.

Look at the first pic closely ( no offense to the original poster I have this issue myself), its not bad its like that alot I notice it with my Luffs you see the front wheel wells top sits flush with the door handle while the rears just a bit lower. An opptical illusion if you would. Im about to go stagerd.

Thank you.. for not getting 20's.. 18's look good

Thanks guys for the nice remarks. Jumpman your LS is very sharp with those 18s and the all black look. The 18s put more attention on the car also and not just the wheels.

Hey Can i get some info about this from someone that knows? I want to know like the ride and the braking? and also like tire and wheel packages

Members online

No members online now.
Back