Seville Question

Dave 88 LSC

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine at Lincoln dealership told me about a guy there selling his Caddy, 1979. So I ran down there to see what it was, hoping that its a Deville, or Fleetwood 2 door. But its a 79 Seville. I cannt say that I am crazy about that car but it does look sweet if set up right, like two tone pain, tints and factory wheels. Car is Bronze from outside and is straight as an arrow, no body work at all and all panels line up very well. It is coplete and has no rust at all, visible at least. One thing that sucks is tat the leather roof has lost color and has tiny cracks on top and the wheels are from a 95 Roadmaster. Milege says 55000 even on the inspection sticker. Guy took it off the road a month ago, bought a new Buick.
He wants 200-300 bucks for it, which I think is ok for a car like that. I am thinking of having a second car just for the :q:q:q:q of it.
It says fuel injection on the side, so I think its a 350?? I heard that 79 was the worst year for Eldorados, but how is it for this car? Is the fuel injection problematic? Anyone know?

My opinion with cars is that if it runs it's worth $500. If your not buying it as an investment or because you like or want the car then it's worth it. If your buying something like that as a project car or whatever type of keeper it may be that would not be my first choice. As a beater, it's worth a could hundred bucks

Just my 2 cents

Nice cars. The Olds 350 can be a rocket if it's running right. The problem with those cars is the engine management system and fuel injection are tough to work on, and expensive to fix. For the money though, I'd have to agree, if it runs, it's worth it.

Anyone's haveing a HT4100 engine plan for a 87's Cadi Seville?

For a few hundred bucks it sounds great. But give it a test drive and let us know what you think after you have taken it for a good spin and find out how it feels.

Ht4100

:C :C :C
Big Q said:
Anyone's haveing a HT4100 engine plan for a 87's Cadi Seville?
I've got a manual for a HT4100 Cadillac Seville 1982. It's pretty basic. What do you need to know?

Members online

Back