Set of Rear Eibachs and Moog Camber Kit For Sale

Ben's LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I am selling my set of rear eibach springs and my moog camber kits.

The springs were installed and driven on for about 5 miles and then taken off. I decided to just go with Eibach's in the front.

The Moog camber kits are brand new. I ended up not needing them.

$100 OBO plus shipping for the Eibachs.

$50 OBO plus shipping for the Moog camber kit. The price includes hardware for both front wheels (1 box per wheel as shown in the pic). Each box also includes install directions.

eib.jpg

moog.jpg

Just curious, are the rears, same sizes as the fronts ?
I am also looking at just dropping the front but not the rear.

If I could use these for the fronts, I'd consider them ...

Front and rears are different

Thanks Alex, I haven't looked into this lowering just yet,

looking to lower front only but want my exhaust, wheels & tires on first.

I'll get to it.

Yeah the fronts are different from the rears.

I like the look of just the front lowered. I wasn't sure at first so I installed all four but took the rears right off. Plus it is nice to be different from everyone else on here.

Yeah the fronts are different from the rears.

I like the look of just the front lowered. I wasn't sure at first so I installed all four but took the rears right off. Plus it is nice to be different from everyone else on here.

Is it possible to purchase the fronts separate?

+1 on this question.

I'd only want fronts aswell.

IMO the rear is down low enough on the LS and it's the front you'd want diggin in low.

Anyway, I shouldn't mingle in this just yet, I'm not ready for lowering.

have enough on the go for now.
limited home time doesn't allow me to get everything done as quick as I would like.

Crap the house needs a coat of paint this summer as well,
couple of windows and 2 new doors. list goes on.

gotta get the firewood into the garage soon to.

not enough hours in a day.

Thanks for clarifying. I did a quick search but I didn't know if you could just call up Eibach with the part numbers or something.

I know it might be difficult for someone to locate front eibachs to go with the rear pair I am selling so the price is very negotiable.

Any offer would be considered because I want to get rid of these asap.

I didn't like the look of the rear end when I first installed my Eibachs but after they settled and I installed new lower control arms, I'm digging the look.

I say hold on to them until you sell your car, that way you can swap out the fronts and sell them as a set.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no camber kit for the rear of the car correct?

Correct there is no camber kit for the rear, it is only adjustable by toe. My rear control arms were so bad they created negative camber since the bushings were so wore out, it pushed the bottom of the tires out. It was shocking to see how bad they were and how new control arms straightened them up.

never liked the front being lower than the rear (although thats how my car sits now), i prefer nice and even.

OK, so while we are on this subject , does anyone know what the rear toe-in should be , as of now I set it at an 1/8 of an inch , but honestly it was a guess , Frank t

Camber kits still for sale. $50 shipped for both front kits.

Springs sold.

Thanks for sending Nick my way mlara!

Members online

Back